Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

Anyone trying hard enough will get a ticket for most aways. There were spares knocking about in Swansea and I managed to help somebody out (who had been let down at the last minute) in Newcastle. I had seen a post by a Blue who said they were on a coach to Newcastle. I managed to buy a spare in the Union Rooms and get it to the lad before kick off. I would rather help somebody out than have Blues locked outside the ground.

In a nutshell, people willing to travel to Away games will get in if they put in a shift.

Anyone trying hard enough will get a ticket for most aways. There were spares knocking about in Swansea and I managed to help somebody out (who had been let down at the last minute) in Newcastle. I had seen a post by a Blue who said they were on a coach to Newcastle. I managed to buy a spare in the Union Rooms and get it to the lad before kick off. I would rather help somebody out than have Blues locked outside the ground.

In a nutshell, people willing to travel to Away games will get in if they put in a shift.
Thank god for points whores then.

If they allocate say 10% for a ballot they should come from the allocation allowed for the corporates, cos that’s what’s fucking the system up in reality.

If they allocate say 10% for a ballot they should come from the allocation allowed for the corporates, cos that’s what’s fucking the system up in reality.
Said all along we should ask for a bigger allocation. We are the biggest draw in the country so I get that they want their own fans in there but we should be thrifty too if they don't help out..
The 30 quid thing doesn't help at all. They will get 50 a seat from their own. Also whores will buy knowing they will get rid or lose 30 max if not.

I don't think anyone can argue that the supporters on the highest points should get first dibs and rightly so, afterall they've put in the hardwork, mileage and money to be in that privileged position in the first place. The only system I've heard of which I think is fair and gives youngsters a chance is the 5 year rolling programme, the ballot is just wrong is so many ways.

Maybe some priority should be given to those who went to the earlier aways in this competition (West Brom and Leicester). But the biggest problem is the hugely increased allocation to corporate, particularly the tunnel club. As I said earlier, I think anyone in the scheme who wants a ticket will get one as it’s a Tuesday night and could well be almost a dead rubber depending on what happens in the Home leg.

Maybe some priority should be given to those who went to the earlier aways in this competition (West Brom and Leicester). But the biggest problem is the hugely increased allocation to corporate, particularly the tunnel club. As I said earlier, I think anyone in the scheme who wants a ticket will get one as it’s a Tuesday night and could well be almost a dead rubber depending on what happens in the Home leg.

Problem is the away tickets will be sold out before the first leg is played.
No way in my opinion will it go as low as you suggest. Semi final for a ground a lot of people won't have been too or at least not for a long time. I'd be surprised if it went below 14/15k on cup scheme

Problem is the away tickets will be sold out before the first leg is played.
No way in my opinion will it go as low as you suggest. Semi final for a ground a lot of people won't have been too or at least not for a long time. I'd be surprised if it went below 14/15k on cup scheme
Two years ago there was no problem with tickets for the Everton semi and that’s just up the road. That was the first game therefore no chance of a dead rubber. I know we got more tickets but that’s offset by the convenience.

My post had nothing to do with points whores. You might want to read it again.

I can’t imagine Points whores travelling all the way to Swansea for 20 or 40 loyalty points mate.

"There were spares knocking about in Swansea".
"I managed to buy a spare in the Union Rooms and get it to the lad before kick off".
"people willing to travel to Away games will get in if they put in a shift".

Your post may had nothing to do with points whores, but mine was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.