Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

A ballot system that is still weighted towards those with more loyalty points but would still give those with less points the chance to attend away games every now and again. It can’t be right that the same people get the tickets every single time. It will lead to a generation of fans being prevented from ever attending an away match.
Like somebody else said there does seem to be a lot of teenagers at the away games, there's no way they can have enough points so it's either supporters clubs or point whores that they are getting them off, I am not calling the young uns I would have done the same, cant see a solution

Last edited:
A ballot system that is still weighted towards those with more loyalty points but would still give those with less points the chance to attend away games every now and again. It can’t be right that the same people get the tickets every single time. It will lead to a generation of fans being prevented from ever attending an away match.

Exactly.

That leads to those with the highest loyalty points selling the tickets on for games they don’t want to and gives young supporters no way (apart from supporter clubs and paying over the odds second-hand) of getting to the match.

For me, a ballot where those with 20k points get their name in the draw 20 times, those with 1k points get their name in the draw once would be a better solution, as would a rolling 5 year loyalty point system. I know those on the most points will naturally be against it, but it would take a 16 year old season ticket holder starting out now about 60 years before he could get priority for an away game under the loyalty point system if about 3 matches a season go to general sale. That’s not fair.

I don't think anyone can argue that the supporters on the highest points should get first dibs and rightly so, afterall they've put in the hardwork, mileage and money to be in that privileged position in the first place. The only system I've heard of which I think is fair and gives youngsters a chance is the 5 year rolling programme, the ballot is just wrong is so many ways.
The 5 year rolling scheme is definitely the fairest.

Exactly.

That leads to those with the highest loyalty points selling the tickets on for games they don’t want to and gives young supporters no way (apart from supporter clubs and paying over the odds second-hand) of getting to the match.

For me, a ballot where those with 20k points get their name in the draw 20 times, those with 1k points get their name in the draw once would be a better solution, as would a rolling 5 year loyalty point system. I know those on the most points will naturally be against it, but it would take a 16 year old season ticket holder starting out now about 60 years before he could get priority for an away game under the loyalty point system if about 3 matches a season go to general sale. That’s not fair.
absolute tosh.
fair is why the fuck should anyone who shunned our club when we were shit get one single ticket over a long standing match goer.in fact sack that, where were the ballot moaners for Swansea away? we are good now but the team still gets shunned. you can bet your life that the 20k crew were there, oh and deservedly getting the points for it.

One minute your all moaning about old people taking City's ticket allocation up and the youngsters not getting a look in and now we've got supporters up in arms that there are too many juniors getting tickets for away matches
It was never a problem when we were shit and it's never a problem until the big matches come along
As the song goes Where we're you when we we're shit

Like somebody else said there does seem to be a lot of teenagers at the away games, there's no way they can have enough points so it's either supporters clubs or point whores that they are getting them off, I am not calling the young uns I would have done the same, cant see a solution

It's a combination of both. As always in life it can be a case of who you know.

Don’t forget adults can get their kids (u16)a ticket on their points , for a limited amount , I do it for every match

Don’t forget adults can get their kids (u16)a ticket on their points , for a limited amount , I do it for every match
That's fair enough, but the ones I am talking about are bladderd and throwing there drinks about at half time,

It's a combination of both. As always in life it can be a case of who you know.

Be shocked if its through the supporters clubs. Tickets allocations are minimal and likely to be a pecking order or ballot which means just as much a chance of Citys dads army getting them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.