British Airways workers vote to strike

all such employers are getting their just desserts for recent behaviour - customers don't like them

Remember the extraordinarily useless shapps telling us that p&o‘s behaviour was unacceptable and he was going to move heaven and earth to get the sacked crew members their jobs back? Guess how that’s going.
The same shapps now sitting on his hands over the RMT dispute.
I know it’s a very low bar but is the multi-identity slippery little con- man and chiseller possibly the most useless of a bad bunch.

Sadly this will be a re curring theme throughout the rest of the year. The menials at the sharp end just can't afford to live with the rate of inflation. But yet the fat cats and shareholders get awarded big bonuses. As soon as they realise they they need to share the wealth the better!

Remember the extraordinarily useless shapps telling us that p&o‘s behaviour was unacceptable and he was going to move heaven and earth to get the sacked crew members their jobs back? Guess how that’s going.
I know it’s a very low bar but is the multi-identity slippery little con- man and chiseller possibly the most useless of a bad bunch.

Until you realise Coffey or Dorries or Patel or Dowden or Zahawi.........list goes on ...............share the same Cabinet room with him

People finally waking up to 12 years of Los Tories ?

I am guessing two awful years of sacrifice ranging from financial to life and death with people seeing a Govt who literally don't care - partied through lockdown and are now shitting on peoples rights and not doing anything for them - seeing businesses and rich individuals coining it in but expecting more sacrifice from people then yes maybe the camel's back has been broken somewhere along the line

How long before he completely disassociates and goes to different meetings dressed in drag, sporting a beard or a clip-on pony tail?

Until you realise Coffey or Dorries or Patel or Dowden or Zahawi.........list goes on ...............share the same Cabinet room with him
I have a sort of tariff as to who is the worst according to their ability to be seriously damaging to our nation, and shapps ticks many boxes - certainly at the moment anyway.
I see one of those you listed as not serious competition but more the ‘special’ kid in the corner with the colouring book and the crayons.
I‘ll leave you to decide which one that is.

I have a sort of tariff as to who is the worst according to their ability to be seriously damaging to our nation, and shapps ticks many boxes - certainly at the moment anyway.
I see one of those you listed as not serious competition but more the ‘special’ kid in the corner with the colouring book and the crayons.
I‘ll leave you to decide which one that is.

thats harsh on Coffey mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.