British and Irish Lions Tour to South Africa 2021 thread

Awful first half but better 2nd half once SA ran out of steam, they were seriously undercooked.
Itoje was brilliant & AWJ led superbly.
Lawes played really well 2nd half but went missing 1st half, Curry is a great player but a penalty machine, not sold on Conan.
The backs just never really clicked & looked dodgy under the high ball but i'd give most of them another go, apart from Daly.
Furlong did well but could see Sutherland and LCD being replaced.
South Africa are nothing if they don't gain superiority up front.
It's not going to be pretty but if we continue beating them up in the forwards we'll win this 3-0

Neil Francis has been sacked by the Irish Independent's owners Mediahuis for comments he made regarding Lions out-half Marcus Smith.

Mediahuis described the former Ireland forward's comments as "unacceptable", and Francis himself has issued an apology.

During an episode of The Left Wing podcast with Luke Fitzgerald, Francis described Smith as "a Harlequins out-half with a David Beckham haircut, and an Oompa Loompa tan". Francis punctuates his remark with a wry laugh.
Neil Francis is & has always been a cnut

First half poor, second half much better. Lawes' selection worked, Daly's less convincing.

I'm assuming that there won't be many complaints about the TMO being a South African after that - there were some borderline decisions that went for the Lions.

Good win though, and that's the important thing. I'm not sure what SA can do to change, apart from have had another week's training.
On the last tour one of the Boks' back rowers eye gouged on of the Lions ( 2nd test ) and the ref didn't send him off, if he had the lions would have had 20 minutes against 14 men.
If we have a slice of luck great, but fuck em. In fact the tmo got the calls right. The Watson tackle was dealt with by the ref so happy days.
In the words of Spitting Image " I've never met a nice South African.
Lets put it to bed next week. Some changes to be made. Big love for AWJ what a guy pulled out of nothing 100% head on.

So anyone giving us a chance on Saturday ? All I'll say is the Ref will need to be strong , this will be a one hell of a game. No retreat no surrender!
Get the bully boys beat.

Barely any rugby being played, pretty poor game so far.

Not helped by the commentary team who are more interested in controversy than rugby.

The match might finish before the Olympics starts again.

Ugly game this, SA have no intention of playing proper rugby.

Not sure if Kolbe should have received a red? Careless but his eyes were pn the ball (I'm on the fence)

Ugly game this, SA have no intention of playing proper rugby.

Not sure if Kolbe should have received a red? Careless but his eyes were pn the ball (I'm on the fence)
It's the only reason I can think of - he didn't make any attempt to tackle the man, and never looked away from the ball.

The ref's going to have earache from 30 players appealing for all sorts of stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.