British and Irish Lions Tour to South Africa 2021 thread

Tactical shit show from the lions. We are losing this and I don't think Gatland has any answers. For to long he has been able to use the lions tours as free development tour for Wales.

The lead-up was excellent, but that didn't look like it was grounded. Sounds as though the Lions would have been done a man if it hadn't been given.

Officials have been shite, clearly buckled under pressure from Rassie.

I can see this being a 30+ win for SA and a likely repeat next week. The biggest weakness is at scrum half, there's is outstanding, the lions is bang average. We'll done Gatland.

I can see this being a 30+ win for SA and a likely repeat next week. The biggest weakness is at scrum half, there's is outstanding, the lions is bang average. We'll done Gatland.

The whole back line have no attacking threat on the ground - if you know the opposition are going to kick the ball high, it makes defending much easier.

There have been an awful lot of penalties in this game for both sides, and it's killed any continuity.

It's a farce, for three tours Gatland has used the lions tour as a Welsh development squad while getting a beneficial insight into other countries players.

I sense after that soft try which was given to SA, the Lions accepted defeat.

Big changes required to the back line for next week.

Quite possibly the worst display by a Lions side i've ever seen, the back 3 especially were appalling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.