British and Irish Lions Tour to South Africa 2021 thread

It's a farce, for three tours Gatland has used the lions tour as a Welsh development squad while getting a beneficial insight into other countries players.
He's not been coach of Wales for just over 2 years, so who benefits from this tour?

It's a farce, for three tours Gatland has used the lions tour as a Welsh development squad while getting a beneficial insight into other countries players.

This sounds like the kind of shite someone writes after about 8 pints.

Watching the decider, feeding the scrum crooked line outs. I never played a decent level, local 2nds but we never used to get away with any of that stuff

Should have gone for the points during those penalties when we were ahead.

Such an ugly series overall and narrow win for SA. Not a classic.

Officiating in the 2nd test also cost the Lions

Not good enough.
Yeah think this sums it up.
If its close or we edge the win the lions have done very well.
a months training camp and a few warm up games v a world class opposition .. ? Anything other than a slaughtering is ok. In my opinion

think gatland has done his bit now. Id take a total outsider for the next job, though i guess the players accept nothing but the best

Just like in the last tour there, an illegal act of foul play with a dangerous barge into the back of one of our props injuring him changed the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.