British Food Ranked By Non Brits

And I'll add further. That list was designed to mock us Brits.

We Grow and harvest some wonderful produce.

A nice piece of finny haddock, Jersey royal new potatoes with butter, a poached egg and peas. Such a simple but satisfying dish. Good food doesn't need to be laced with spices and pissed about with!

Sometimes less is more.

Steak Pudding crap tier WTF ?

D87vFQYXkAISpPV.jpg:large
How is a Yorkshire pudding in the top tier. They’re like warmed up cardboard.

Black pudding, kippers, Lancashire hot pot, pork pie, cottage+shepherd’s pies and a full English would be my top tier.

Where the hell is chip butty and meat and potato pie on that list!!!!!! omg, and crisps, its clealy an amateur survey if you ask me, lol they dont even have bread n butter as part of the fish and chips meal, or peas/curry as an option, or smacks. No pie chips peas and gravy either, I give up.

Lancashire Hotpot is a stunningly good dish when slow cooked in the oven for 4+ hours. If it was some provincial French dish it would be praised as a masterpiece. Whoever rated these dishes probably had the microwave ready meal version's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.