British lad and canadian lass arrested for graffiti in Thailand

urban genie

A scouse lad has been arrested and charged with defacing the Tha Phae gate ancient walls in Chiang Mai

Police launched a man hunt and Lee Furlong, as well as Canadian woman, Brittney Schneider, 23, who was with him at the time and sprayed ‘B’, were arrested yesterday afternoon.

5190196-6293727-image-m-23_1539932797320.jpg

Could face ten years in jail

His mam claims he suffers from a minor brain condition that can cause errors in judgement and was also upset his nan was sick.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...-ancient-thailand-wall-11529309?source=images

Sorry but I have no sympathy for the lad, he had been in Thailand for a bit and anyone knows if you fuck about with monuments over there, you will get the full force of the law.

I've always thought on my visits to Chiang Mai that what it really could do with to improve the old city is something scrawled across the walls by a Scouser.

Was the brain condition anything to do with being rat-arsed at 4 in the morning?

How can somebody with a brain condition get themselves to Thailand for a fortnight and pick up a Canadian girlfriend into the mix? I call him a tuppenny ha'penny Scouse anti-social vandal who might think what he has done on that wall is right funny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.