British lad and canadian lass arrested for graffiti in Thailand

Listen the scouse idiot has made a mistake and is clearly a bit thick but wouldn’t want to see his life ruined. 10 years is madness.

I would let him off with a thousand lashes.

I hope this arsehole gets the full 10 stretch, I can't abide graffiti and the wankers who deface buildings, or
any sort of mindless vandalism. I'd love to get access to where they live, shit in their beds and spraypaint 'Vandalistic
Wanker' all over their bedroom.
After all, it's only a bit of fun isn't it?

I like good graffiti. A Bansky etc. It’s art.

I hope this arsehole gets the full 10 stretch, I can't abide graffiti and the wankers who deface buildings, or
any sort of mindless vandalism. I'd love to get access to where they live, shit in their beds and spraypaint 'Vandalistic
Wanker' all over their bedroom.
After all, it's only a bit of fun isn't it?
10 years is fucking ridiculous but then Thailand is a weird country. An old Thai mate of mine arranged to have someone shot dead, got life but was then pardoned after 4 years.

10 years is fucking ridiculous but then Thailand is a weird country. An old Thai mate of mine arranged to have someone shot dead, got life but was then pardoned after 4 years.

If you really want to find how weird it is, go and insult the king - 15 years in prison for that, and people have been sentenced for that long. It's a military dictatorship in the first place, the truly strange thing is how content the Thai people are with that.

This idiot won't get anything like 10 years. But he deserves a heavy sentence just for thinking there's nothing wrong with defacing historic buildings in the first place. People do that all over the world - carving their sodding initials into the bas reliefs of Angkor, "improving" the stupas of Bagan with their signatures. I'm all for allowing them to practise further on the inside of their cell.

Ten years in jail seems about right. Ne'er mind the bullshine about minor brain condition and his sick Nan. No sympathy from me. Drop the full weight of Thai law on the pillock!

Just think, after he gets out in about six years,he can enter X Factor and tell the tale of his Thai Jail hell and how it killed his nan.

**** would probably win it. I will certainly vote for him.

Listen the scouse idiot has made a mistake and is clearly a bit thick but wouldn’t want to see his life ruined. 10 years is madness.

I would let him off with a thousand lashes.
Being vaguely sensible for a moment, I agree (apart from the bit about the lashes). 3 months in the nick seems about right to me. Teach the daft sod a lesson and sent out a strong message to others.

If you really want to find how weird it is, go and insult the king - 15 years in prison for that, and people have been sentenced for that long. It's a military dictatorship in the first place, the truly strange thing is how content the Thai people are with that.

They have not much option tbf, plus many in the country would be happy to have a election, but as they in them parts
Mai Pen Rai

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.