British passport holders not responsible for terror attacks

LEE BRADBURY

the media wrongly assumed that the terrorists responsible for the attacks in India have British passports in fact no they dont.

i have happily put the record straight.

(hope i dont have to change it again),some great posts though !!!!.

Re: British passport holders responsible for terror attacks

LEE BRADBURY said:
It looks like some of the terrorists responsible for the attacks in India have British passports, no wonder our capital is called londonistan.

I just don’t understand how we can continually produce these sorts of people that want to kill the fcuking lot of us; something has gone fundamentally wrong when a supposed developed western country like ours can keep producing Islamic extremists that want to undermine the very country in which they live.

Embarrassing that now having a British passport usually requires you to take your trainers off at airport check inns.

Has this been officially confirmed yet or is it the media stirring playing straight into the hands of the BNP in the areas these "terrorists" come from?

Doesn't everybody hold a british passport these days?

LEE BRADBURY said:
It looks like some of the terrorists responsible for the attacks in India have British passports, no wonder our capital is called londonistan.

I just don’t understand how we can continually produce these sorts of people that want to kill the fcuking lot of us; something has gone fundamentally wrong when a supposed developed western country like ours can keep producing Islamic extremists that want to undermine the very country in which they live.

Embarrassing that now having a British passport usually requires you to take your trainers off at airport check inns.

It's easy to understand, Lee. All you have to do is have a Prime Minister who casually joins in crusades against middle - eastern countries under false pretences and BINGO, we've produced our own home- grown terrorists!
I'll be very surprised if we ever find that the likes of Germany and France find it to be too much of a problem for them. They were never taken in by Bush.

India hasn't been our business for over 50 years, we left them alone.

Corky said:

India's been our BUSINESS for centuries! That's why it was Mumbai, the financial capital... But India's just the stage, not the threat/target...

WE ARE!

We I say "We... but you know what I mean.. American/Britain etc...

But it's all aimed at further destabilisation of the world economy. And there's the rub!

"Again I recommend a healthy dose of Psilocybin mushrooms..."

1.618034 said:
Corky said:

India's been our BUSINESS for centuries! That's why it was Mumbai, the financial capital... But India's just the stage, not the threat/target...

WE ARE!

We I say "We... but you know what I mean.. American/Britain etc...

But it's all aimed at further destabilisation of the world economy. And there's the rub!

"Again I recommend a healthy dose of Psilocybin mushrooms..."

One of the emerging economic nations, you maybe onto something there.....

So Brazil, Russia and China next?

I doubt it.

It was just a racist attack, going after English, Americans and Jews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.