British passport holders not responsible for terror attacks

Re: British passport holders responsible for terror attacks

mat said:
1.618034 said:
Corky said:
India hasn't been our business for over 50 years, we left them alone.

India's been our BUSINESS for centuries! That's why it was Mumbai, the financial capital... But India's just the stage, not the threat/target...

WE ARE!

We I say "We... but you know what I mean.. American/Britain etc...

But it's all aimed at further destabilisation of the world economy. And there's the rub!

"Again I recommend a healthy dose of Psilocybin mushrooms..."

One of the emerging economic nations, you maybe onto something there.....

All going towards a N.W.O. of course... Shhhh... Go back to bed... Your Government are in control...

It's not us (Britain) that's harvesting these terrorists,i'd say its more the Abu Hamza's of the world that come into the country and take young easily influenced kids back to Pakistan, after brainwashing them, so they can train them up in thier camps.

If only they'd think for themselves and see how hypocritical these people are using religion as a front for mass murder.

GStar said:
It's not us (Britain) that's harvesting these terrorists,i'd say its more the Abu Hamza's of the world that come into the country and take young easily influenced kids back to Pakistan, after brainwashing them, so they can train them up in thier camps.

If only they'd think for themselves and see how hypocritical these people are using religion as a front for mass murder.

Top post Gstar.

GStar said:

Sorry, but if our Government hadn't been running around the Middle East and meddling in their affairs for their own gain we wouldn't even be talking about "terrorists" and all this crap.

You are right, it is not Britain that is creating all these "terrorists" , because that implies you and me also. It is the fuckin greedy, power-hungry, corrupt motherfuckers in the Government etc. that are to blame.

Even if you ignore the social reality that having your wife, husband, son, daughter, mother, father, sister,brother, relative and/or friend/s killed by Western Government bombs, radiation, sanctions and/or Western supported/placed dictators, leaves you with not much to live for except revenge, heres a quite alarming fact which paints a pretty damning picture:

- The Islamic states which has not had US (and western) troops stationed there have created 1 terrorist for every 71 million people.

- The Islamic states which has had US (and western) troops stationed there have created 1 terrorist for every 1 million people.

Even if there are a few people out there that are religiously motivated (all this "72 virgins" stuff routinely spouted in the media and the timeless, yet ridiculous "they hate us for our freedoms!" etc.) to recruit the young and easily influenced, do you actually believe that they would have anywhere near this amount of success if our Governments hadn't had acted so despicably in the past (and continue to do so to this second)??

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXLdwuFi7Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXLdwuFi7Q</a> decent video on Terrorism. Interview with Robert Pape.

Bin Laden, has very real and legitimate grievances with the West, which, if we actually wanted to destroy the threat of terrorism, we would take seriously and not let get clouded by our collective urge to be the biggest 'Patriot'. Every day that we allow our 'Patriotism' to undermine progress, another few hundred innocent people die.

The US Government, like ours, has so much blood on its hands that it is beyond laughable to ignore. They are the biggest terrorists around today, bar none

ElanJo said:
GStar said:

Sorry, but if our Government hadn't been running around the Middle East and meddling in their affairs for their own gain we wouldn't even be talking about "terrorists" and all this crap.

You are right, it is not Britain that is creating all these "terrorists" , because that implies you and me also. It is the fuckin greedy, power-hungry, corrupt motherfuckers in the Government etc. that are to blame.

Even if you ignore the social reality that having your wife, husband, son, daughter, mother, father, sister,brother, relative and/or friend/s killed by Western Government bombs, radiation, sanctions and/or Western supported/placed dictators, leaves you with not much to live for except revenge, heres a quite alarming fact which paints a pretty damning picture:

- The Islamic states which has not had US (and western) troops stationed there have created 1 terrorist for every 71 million people.

- The Islamic states which has had US (and western) troops stationed there have created 1 terrorist for every 1 million people.

Even if there are a few people out there that are religiously motivated (all this "72 virgins" stuff routinely spouted in the media and the timeless, yet ridiculous "they hate us for our freedoms!" etc.) to recruit the young and easily influenced, do you actually believe that they would have anywhere near this amount of success if our Governments hadn't had acted so despicably in the past (and continue to do so to this second)??

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXLdwuFi7Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXLdwuFi7Q</a> decent video on Terrorism. Interview with Robert Pape.

Bin Laden, has very real and legitimate grievances with the West, which, if we actually wanted to destroy the threat of terrorism, we would take seriously and not let get clouded by our collective urge to be the biggest 'Patriot'. Every day that we allow our 'Patriotism' to undermine progress, another few hundred innocent people die.

The US Government, like ours, has so much blood on its hands that it is beyond laughable to ignore. They are the biggest terrorists around today, bar none
Bin Laden, has very real and legitimate grievances with the West,
He wants the West out of the Muslim world,should we adopt the same principle & rid the West of Muslims.??
What would happen if we pulled all the troops out,what would he do ?
He seeks to depose the Saudi royal family and install an Islamic regime on the Arabian peninsula. The Saudi regime subsequently deported bin Laden in 1992 and revoked his citizenship in 1994.
How do you think he'll go about doing this ???????
He will murder anyone who doesn't want what he wants ,don't make him out to be some sort of God he's Hitler with a beard & that's it.

agree blue manc, well put

I was talking to a Tunisian Muslim the other day who was explaining to me why he calls himself an extremist Muslim, it's because he studies his religion to an extreme level. He also says that this country is sickening as you see people fucking in the streets. I jokingly said 'perhaps they should be stoned to death eh?'

He also said that MI5 have told him to move to Somalia where he will be safe. Perhaps he's insane.

bluemanc said:
ElanJo said:
GStar said:

He wants the West out of the Muslim world,should we adopt the same principle & rid the West of Muslims.??
He seeks to depose the Saudi royal family and install an Islamic regime on the Arabian peninsula. The Saudi regime subsequently deported bin Laden in 1992 and revoked his citizenship in 1994.
He will murder anyone who doesn't want what he wants ,don't make him out to be some sort of God he's Hitler with a beard & that's it.

"He wants the West out of the Muslim world"
Erm, he wants the West's tanks, APC's. Attack choppers, Fighters, troops and military bases out of the Muslim world. Quite a difference.
"should we adopt the same principle & rid the West of Muslims.??"
Sorry, could you show me where Muslim countries have their tanks, APC's, Attack choppers, Fighters, troops and military bases stationed in our country?
If we pulled all troops out and issue the citizens of Iraq and all other nations we have meddled with for our own greedy gain, a deep apology, his recruitment - which is in overdrive at the moment and has been since we invaded Iraq - would practically dry up. We'd get the citizens back on side and we'd have alot less difficulty tracking down Bin Laden with the SAS and holding him accountable for his actions. Getting the Muslim populations back on our side is the biggest and most important battle we have, because they are the ones that keep terrorist groups hidden. This is just the social reality of terrorism.

As for deposing the Saudi totalitarian theocracy? You know our support for Middle Eastern dictators is one of the very grievances I mentioned right? Especially since they have allowed us to station troops on what is considered Holy Land.
Maybe he will go about it by attacking the Saudi Royal Family? I have no sympathy for them.

As for you referring that I am making Bin Laden "out to be some sort of God", I suggest you get your brain working. What a ridiculous thing to say. You get that from what? because I am stating that he has legitimate grievances? Sorry, but that is just mindless demagoguery.

ElanJo said:
bluemanc said:
ElanJo said:
GStar said:

"He wants the West out of the Muslim world"
Erm, he wants the West's tanks, APC's. Attack choppers, Fighters, troops and military bases out of the Muslim world. Quite a difference.
"should we adopt the same principle & rid the West of Muslims.??"
Sorry, could you show me where Muslim countries have their tanks, APC's, Attack choppers, Fighters, troops and military bases stationed in our country?
If we pulled all troops out and issue the citizens of Iraq and all other nations we have meddled with for our own greedy gain, a deep apology, his recruitment - which is in overdrive at the moment and has been since we invaded Iraq - would practically dry up. We'd get the citizens back on side and we'd have alot less difficulty tracking down Bin Laden with the SAS and holding him accountable for his actions. Getting the Muslim populations back on our side is the biggest and most important battle we have, because they are the ones that keep terrorist groups hidden. This is just the social reality of terrorism.

As for deposing the Saudi totalitarian theocracy? You know our support for Middle Eastern dictators is one of the very grievances I mentioned right? Especially since they have allowed us to station troops on what is considered Holy Land.
Maybe he will go about it by attacking the Saudi Royal Family? I have no sympathy for them.

As for you referring to Bin Laden as a God of mine, I suggest you get your fucking brain working. What a fucking ridiculous thing to say. You get that from what? because I am just stating fact, that he has legitimate grievances? Sorry, but you are a mindless moronic demagogue.
So Muslim's are aiding the small minority of terrorists in this country?

Interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.