British Telecom

stony

The cheeky bastards want us to pay £50 a month on direct debit for a £60 a quarter bill at the shop. If we don't pay via direct debit they are putting a £15 surcharge on every bill.
We even offered to pay via DD if they put the payments down, but they won't budge from wanting a minimum of £50 a month. Virgin here we come.
I was going to go back to sky at home but if it means going back to BT too, then they can fuck off.

stony said:
The cheeky bastards want us to pay £50 a month on direct debit for a £60 a quarter bill at the shop. If we don't pay via direct debit they are putting a £15 surcharge on every bill.
We even offered to pay via DD if they put the payments down, but they won't budge from wanting a minimum of £50 a month. Virgin here we come.
I was going to go back to sky at home but if it means going back to BT too, then they can fuck off.
Might not necessarily mean switching to BT, you can go with SkyTalk and pay them line rental instead.

Matty said:
stony said:
Might not necessarily mean switching to BT, you can go with SkyTalk and pay them line rental instead.

Don't you need a BT line first ? TBH I'd much prefer to go back to sky. My V+ box locks up every time it's busy and the engineer that's just been out has said it's a software problem on the box and there's fuck all they can do.
Nearly £80 a month for that shit! I could have sky HD for that.

stony said:
Matty said:

Don't you need a BT line first ? TBH I'd much prefer to go back to sky. My V+ box locks up every time it's busy and the engineer that's just been out has said it's a software problem on the box and there's fuck all they can do.
Nearly £80 a month for that shit! I could have sky HD for that.
Do you not have a BT line already? I'm not sure how Virgin phone works, I know if you need to get a line connected that only BT can do it and that, as part of the deal, you have to sign up with them for 12 months. If you've already got the line then Sky can simply take it over.

Matty said:
Do you not have a BT line already? I'm not sure how Virgin phone works, I know if you need to get a line connected that only BT can do it and that, as part of the deal, you have to sign up with them for 12 months. If you've already got the line then Sky can simply take it over.

Not at home, it's all Virgin. Like you say, you have to sign up with BT for 12 months(may even be 18 months now) and the service we've had at the shop and at our last address from BT, has been nothing short of appalling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.