Broadband...

Fitton

What do you pay?

I'm currently at home and have all Virgin Media and think we have 10 or 30 mb broadband in our package.

Looking for if I move out though whats currently the best deals?

Yeah we used to have everything with Sky

The advantage of Virgin is that the broadband is firbe optic and this means it doesn't lose speed no matter how far you are from the exchange

I have O2 home broadband, quite reliable but slow and fuckers put the price up from £7.50 to £9.50! :/
Total disgrace, cause in this area of business prices are going down gradually, or at least it used to be like that for years, or I`m wrong?
Have to look around for better option...

with BT, pay £20 a month, get less than 1mb download speeds, because of prehistoric copper wiring in my area and proximity to exchange, bit of a fucking rip off :\

We pay about £23 per month for Internet, calls and line rental with talktalk.

Out area is shit for broadband though, get about 1.5mb usually as we have all the old copper cables round here.

That BT infinity fibre optic is now available near us though. Would probably change to them, but talktalk are supposed to be doing something similar quite soon

ben getting .9 fr ages been moaning about it for ages

bt finally send an engineer round ,he removed a radio silencer type of thing from the junction box and i'm now getting 5.5
in saddleworth

not great but enough for BT vision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.