Broadchurch

First season 10/10

this season 8/10

easily the best thing on telly, except for the FA Cup match of the day at the weekend

denislawsbackheel said:
I must be missing something.

This is utter shite.

Bit harsh. Series 1 was pretty good. Series 2 so far has been a bit like a soap early doors but slowly getting back to series 1 standard of a decent drama. Last nights episode was good.

I'm enjoying it but in a completely different way to the first series. Its turned into an over the top superior soap. Some of the scenes are quite absurd, like the ones with the suspected killer of the two girls gazing enigmatically into the distance, the way his wife tries to look as if she's consumed by lust in his presence, any involving the two defense lawyers.

I'm hoping that the lack of regard for legal procedures means that if Joe is eventually convicted he receives the death penalty.

It's proper shite. The amount of non-story stories they've filled this series with, it's like a soap. Over produced shite with exaggerated music and shit acting from the two main actors (the coppers).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.