Brock Lesnar is back in the ring.

leighton

Sadly it isnt the UFC ring. Just heard that Brock Lesnar is back pro wrestling again. It was such a shame that he had to retire from the UFC as he was a beast. Would of loved to see him fight on but with his health you can see why he stopped. Now he is back pro wrestling cant blame the bloke he will be getting big money for it.

leighton said:
Sadly it isnt the UFC ring. Just heard that Brock Lesnar is back pro wrestling again. It was such a shame that he had to retire from the UFC as he was a beast. Would of loved to see him fight on but with his health you can see why he stopped. Now he is back pro wrestling cant blame the bloke he will be getting big money for it.

i love the WWE and im glad hes back especially if hes going after Cena after the Rock wipped the floor with his massive head... this guy is a animal and if hes another step towards bringing the attitude era back then im all for it :)

can only be a good thing

Wrestling when I was watching it all those years ago used to be great. Lesnar would of been coming into the wrestling when I was on my way out of watching it. Granted he is a beast of a bloke but with the injuries he has had in recent years he wont be able to do what he used to do would be my view. No doubt about WWF/E will make a killing out of him while he is with them.

Bibinho said:
leighton said:

i love the WWE and im glad hes back especially if hes going after Cena after the Rock wipped the floor with his massive head... this guy is a animal and if hes another step towards bringing the attitude era back then im all for it :)

can only be a good thing

I just want to check you know how pro wrestling works after this comment

You know pre decided winners an all that

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bibinho said:
leighton said:

can only be a good thing

I just want to check you know how pro wrestling works after this comment

You know pre decided winners an all that

yeah course i do... i know its all scripted but i was thinking do they let rock win to get the money in, or do they let cena win as hes there week in week out.. now if i was in the locker room and someone come in took main event at the biggist PPV in history and won if i was john cena id be miffed... just like tevez walking back into the team when dzeko balo and aguero have been doing the work all season... youd be miffed wouldnt you?

It's a shame he quit the UFC when he did. There's gotta be more money in the 'Entertainment industry' though I suppose.

I thought he was a cocky arrogant prick at first but he's actually a nice guy. Shame he doesn't like getting hit.

the crowd made yesterday's RAW just like a normal episode in the attitude era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.