Brock Lesnar is back in the ring.

mycity79 said:
It's a shame he quit the UFC when he did.

He didn't "quit" as such, he was unable to compete in compliance with the state commision's health requirements. Because of Infectious mononucleosis

I think his WWE will be much better now though, as he's trained alot of BJJ/standup recently.

Stevie B said:
mycity79 said:

He didn't "quit" as such, he was unable to compete in compliance with the state commision's health requirements. Because of Infectious mononucleosis

I think his WWE will be much better now though, as he's trained alot of BJJ/standup recently.

You would think that but I cant see them letting Brock choke them out. Its more of a kids programe now compared to 10 to 15 years ago when there was more of a anything goes attitude. I dont even think they let them bleed anymore.

leighton said:
Stevie B said:
mycity79 said:

You would think that but I cant see them letting Brock choke them out. Its more of a kids programe now compared to 10 to 15 years ago when there was more of a anything goes attitude. I dont even think they let them bleed anymore.

hhh was bleeding at the wrestlemania recently... yes i watched it, and enjoyed it lol....

as for mma - i can't see him choking wrestlers but maybe atleast putting on the submissions and just not sinking them in... he definitely will be a different wrestler anyway.. his physique is alot different (as he hasn't been on the gear)

leighton said:
Stevie B said:
mycity79 said:

HHH was bleeding on Sunday.

Who's come back recently...?

Rock with his mike skills and near the knuckle comments.
Jericho with his mike skills plus pretend alcohol? Bottles being smashed over a head?
Lesnar with his mentalness.

Plus we have Orton, Punk, Kane, Undertaker (if he can be bothered), Big Show and erm A-Train.

Attitude is on it's way back. The crowd sense it as you could tell from their chanting and joining in last night. They have even merged the brands technically.

Makes it watchable again.

Stevie B said:
mycity79 said:

mon...mono...monomno... he was ill then Ste ? :p

Stevie B said:
leighton said:
Stevie B said:

hhh was bleeding at the wrestlemania recently... yes i watched it, and enjoyed it lol....

as for mma - i can't see him choking wrestlers but maybe atleast putting on the submissions and just not sinking them in... he definitely will be a different wrestler anyway.. his physique is alot different (as he hasn't been on the gear)

Sadly with him out of UFC he will more than likely end up back on gear for this wrestling now.
To be honest I watched some of it my self always do for some strange reason only the Mania nothing else. Even the news over here picked up about the Irish lad winning the title Sheamus if my memory is right they even showed his match on the news.
It just seems all the old wrestlers from my youth were in it. Jericho was always a favourite of mine and The Rock just had to watch it. Sadly for WWF/E they are relying on old wrestlers to get the big money in for them. I would of thought by now there would of been new wrestlers in headlining this over The Rock.

There is 1 reason that the crowd was crazy last night and it's because it was the same WRESTLEMANIA crowd from the night before. The hardcore wrestling fans who come from all over the world to watch not the casual fan who WONT EVEN KNOW WHO BROCK IS.

Next Raw episode the crowd will be back to being quiet with probably the exception of the "Yes" chant that Daniel Bryan has created which will probably replace Stone Cold's "What".

Also blood no longer being used wasn't just because of the PG rating. Just like the head chair shots (which are no longer used) it was for medical reasons.

Wrestling died when it became that WWE crap.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:06 pm --<br /><br />
djelanomcfc said:
There is 1 reason that the crowd was crazy last night and it's because it was the same WRESTLEMANIA crowd from the night before. The hardcore wrestling fans who come from all over the world to watch not the casual fan who WONT EVEN KNOW WHO BROCK IS.

Next Raw episode the crowd will be back to being quiet with probably the exception of the "Yes" chant that Daniel Bryan has created which will probably replace Stone Cold's "What".

Also blood no longer being used wasn't just because of the PG rating. Just like the head chair shots (which are no longer used) it was for medical reasons.

What's wrestling without Mankind getting beaton sensless with a chair and bleeding all over the place. Only for him to eventually win by shoving his hand down the undertakers throat and chocking him out to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.