Brown Sauce

None of that for me as I've been struck down again with gout !

Hurts like a bastard.

I'll be 'alkalising' for the next few days.

When I'm not in my current situation I would say HP with a cooked breaky, Heinz ketchup on a bacon butty.

I used to like 'Branston HOt' but can't find it anywhere.

I'm by no way Scottish but, Thick slice of spicy haggis with a thick slice of black pudding on top, finished with a soft fried egg an copious amounts of HP. Nirvana.

paphos-mcfc said:
Thick slice of spicy haggis with a thick slice of black pudding on top, finished with a soft fried egg an copious amounts of HP.

Christ Paphos ,

If I ate that it would send me into 'mega-gout' . . . they would have to amputate both my fookin feet !!

Just finished my bowl of mixed salad with a dash of EV olive oil and Organic Apple Cider vinegar :-(

No HP !

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The American Steak Sauce called A1 - like HP, but thinner.

You can get it in the American section of Selfridges.

Suzy's Antiguan hot sauce, the king of pepper sauces.

Blow your fookin head off, but worth it.

Not as hot as Mad Dog 357 m8. I had a teaspoon of this stuff and thought I was going to have a heart attack. This stuff was like putting a blow torch in your mouth. Needless to say my stomach decided to reject it. Never again.

1_barry_conlon said:
Daddies, without a doubt. Run out of it today actually for my full English and had to make do with HP. A poor substitute...IMO of course.

Not your opinion, FACT.
Daddies is the daddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.