Bruce Springsteen’s son sworn in as firefighter

No problem, I have started putting smiley faces but I didn't in this instance. I also realised that probably no one knows what/where the Throstles Nest is/was,. It was a boozer in Old Trafford.
There's a Throstle's Nest bridge over the canal about half a mile town-side of the swamp. I noticed it before the derby the other week.

Fatal housefires in New Jersey still at 14 since thread was last updated. Maybe Sam has what it takes after all.

We are now at 15. The rise doesn't seem as sharp as early in the year but it's still too early in Sam's career to say whether or not he's up to it. Is there a reason why there were so many fires earlier in the year? Are we seeing the Sam effect?

Looking at the wider picture, something which some of you seem to be forgetting to do, we did not have Covid 19 before he became a firefighter but now we do.

I do wonder if the 2 are linked. we should be told.

After checking the stats on the website, it appears that both on duty firefighter deaths this year were as a result of catching COVID-19 whilst attending call outs. I've been sobered a lot over the last couple of months but that information is quite sobering.

Thankfully there have been no more fatal house fires in New Jersey since the last update. There were 46 in 2019 and we are over a third of the way through the year now, so this is where we can really see if Young Bruce will stand the test of time.

After checking the stats on the website, it appears that both on duty firefighter deaths this year were as a result of catching COVID-19 whilst attending call outs. I've been sobered a lot over the last couple of months but that information is quite sobering.

Thankfully there have been no more fatal house fires in New Jersey since the last update. There were 46 in 2019 and we are over a third of the way through the year now, so this is where we can really see if Young Bruce will stand the test of time.
The night shift will be dancing in the dark to those stats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.