Bruce Springsteen’s son sworn in as firefighter

His sister sounds more intetesting
Jessica Rae Springsteen is an American equestrian. The daughter of musicians Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa, she is a show jumping champion rider who has represented the United States Equestrian Team in international competition.

Well you can't start a fire without a spark.

Fair play to the guy, he probably wouldn't have to work a day in his life, yet has chosen to put his on the line for the good of his fellow human.

Nice to hear.
Pretty inspiring that he chose to do this instead of being a ‘model’ or ‘influencer’
if you think he’s 25 so he was 6/7 on 9/11 so I guess this was something that affected him

His sister sounds more intetesting
Jessica Rae Springsteen is an American equestrian. The daughter of musicians Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa, she is a show jumping champion rider who has represented the United States Equestrian Team in international competition.

She is what happens when the good looking genes meet at the right time.

As for Sam...

She is what happens when the good looking genes meet at the right time.

As for Sam...
Are either of her parents really good looking? Her mom was sexy as hell to be fair but not s classic beauty. Remember oogling her from afar in my youth when at their concerts. She got my young heart beating for sure. :-)

Fair dues to them all - they seem a lovely family and I wish them the best if luck.

Are either of her parents really good looking? Her mom was sexy as hell to be fair but not s classic beauty. Remember oogling her from afar in my youth when at their concerts. She got my young heart beating for sure. :-)

Fair dues to them all - they seem a lovely family and I wish them the best if luck.

Yeah yeah, sure!

That's what I meant to say...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.