Bruce Springsteen’s son sworn in as firefighter

Ask yourself why someone would do that, that’s if they get to sleep?

I posted that so that you would bite, it was that long ago I had forgotten I had posted it. The whole thread is somewhat light hearted, childish even but that is Off Top. Sorry you didn't see through my little wheeze ;-)

I posted that so that you would bite, it was that long ago I had forgotten I had posted it. The whole thread is somewhat light hearted, childish even but that is Off Top. Sorry you didn't see through my little wheeze ;-)
Sorry mate after all the digs at City this week I’m biting at anything lol

Sorry mate after all the digs at City this week I’m biting at anything lol

I have seen your previous posts and know you either are or were a fire fighter so I thought I would just have a little bit of fun. I had a mate that some years back had to jump out of the Throstles Nest pub. he wasn't a late night boozer, he was a firemen (now retired) and when everyone was coming out he was going in. Unfortunately for him it was a first floor window he came out of !! (he was OK though) so I have respect for the brigade.

I have seen your previous posts and know you either are or were a fire fighter so I thought I would just have a little bit of fun. I had a mate that some years back had to jump out of the Throstles Nest pub. he wasn't a late night boozer, he was a firemen (now retired) and when everyone was coming out he was going in. Unfortunately for him it was a first floor window he came out of !! (he was OK though) so I have respect for the brigade.
Only 18 months until I retire, don’t mind the banter you caught me on a bad day

Only 18 months until I retire, don’t mind the banter you caught me on a bad day

No problem, I have started putting smiley faces but I didn't in this instance. I also realised that probably no one knows what/where the Throstles Nest is/was,. It was a boozer in Old Trafford.

No problem, I have started putting smiley faces but I didn't in this instance. I also realised that probably no one knows what/where the Throstles Nest is/was,. It was a boozer in Old Trafford.

They had quite a good football team did Throstles nest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.