Bruges at Home - Good Prices

Cheap as League Cup ? Either way I bet the PSG game won’t be. I get the supply and demand argument but I’d like to see the club move more towards a sort of goodwill to core support position rather than it all being about profits.
If people don't want to go to CL matches then so be it but no way can they blame it on the price of tickets

Can we bring a bag into the stadium. I finish work at about 6pm so wanted to just go straight to the ground after work but not sure if I'm allowed to enter with a rucksack. my bag will have my work laptop inside.

WHAT CAN I BRING WITH ME?​

Bag Drop

Large bags will not be allowed into the stadium. This includes backpacks, holdalls, rucksacks, luggage, or other similar items. No oversized bags will be allowed. Small bags no larger than A4 size (12”x8”x3”) will be accepted. If you must bring a bag to the stadium that exceeds the allowable size, bag drop facilities (locations shown below) that you can use to securely store your items will be in place until the match has finished.

The bag drop will be priced at £5 for Season Ticket holders, and £10 for match buyers.

If people don't want to go to CL matches then so be it but no way can they blame it on the price of tickets
No but if they priced the Premiership games more sensibly then maybe people could attend both rather than have to give one a swerve. For most supporters myself included it’s the champions league that gets dropped.

No but if they priced the Premiership games more sensibly then maybe people could attend both rather than have to give one a swerve. For most supporters myself included it’s the champions league that gets dropped.
Completely agree with this statement.
I have only ever been to 3 CL matches,and 2 of those were freebies.
Sometimes you have to prioritize your expenditure and my own personal circumstances dictated that CL games took a back seat.
Plus when I was working, Tuesday night was always a difficult night for me to get to games,even though I worked less than a km away at BCA on Hyde Road.

Last edited:
I'm not arguing regarding PL match day tickets. They are set at ridiculous levels. But cup ties are really cheap. Obviously your choice which ones to go to if it's determined by budget.

I'm not arguing regarding PL match day tickets. They are set at ridiculous levels. But cup ties are really cheap. Obviously your choice which ones to go to if it's determined by budget.
What really pisses me off is that City released the 1,100 tickets that Burnley sent back at £30 and they have all sold. That’s not particularly cheap either but it’s at least realistic. So many people would have paid the £50 for a Burnley ticket prior to those being released at £30 but then not even entertained the idea of going to the Brugge game because of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.