Bruges at Home - Good Prices

City are selling all seats in the ground now for £30, the only ones costing more are fans on the ticket exchange.
Is the penny beginning to drop inside the club that they’ve got the pricing policy horribly wrong or is reducing prices in the last week before a game going to be the way forward.

Want to order 3 for this match is there any way I can order one for someone who hasn't got a supporters number? Put it on mine or the wifes account?

Completely agree with this statement.
I have only ever been to 3 CL matches,and 2 of those were freebies.
Sometimes you have to prioritize your expenditure and my own personal circumstances dictated that CL games took a back seat.
Plus when I was working, Tuesday night was always a difficult night for me to get to games,even though I worked less than a km away at BCA on Hyde Road.
I get your sentiments over cost etc... but you've only paid for 1 European game ever ? And jibbed the other 2 ? I paid £20 for a National League game at the weekend , ( which in fairness was probably £5, at least, overpriced) . The FC Brugge home game and the West Ham away game in the League Cup are half that price. When tickets for top flight European football at home are so cheap, I'd seize the moment. To be fair , I fully sympathise , if the game is simply not possible.

Give it a go, A potentially quality game under the lights , for the price of 2 pints in town .

I don't know. Ask the club. These games sell out so commercially they don't need to.

My answer would be different. Allocate the home parts of the South Stand as "The New Kippax", upper tier too. Allow banners, standing etc and push it as an atmosphere area. Make that area very cheap for season tickets and matchday tickets. £25 per game or whatever all season. Cheap areas and atmosphere have always gone hand in hand and this would kill two birds with one stone.
Good points well made. Rails coming into the upper tier, allowing for the steepness of that part of the ground, not entirely convinced that would work , as I sit there . Id be more inclined to move the lower family section , and bring in standing at the North Stand end of the ground.

Want to order 3 for this match is there any way I can order one for someone who hasn't got a supporters number? Put it on mine or the wifes account?
Yes as long as you haven’t used up the max amount of tickets you can buy. Then swipe them into the game.

That said, the “mates” who won’t spend 2 minutes creating a supporters number will carry on creating you extra work and probably cost, as long as you let them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.