Bruges away anyone?

I am just in case, I am Eurostar coming back from Brussels at 18.22 Wed but dont think we get off, not sure.Talking of which I need one with all the fooking paperwork.

Wish I had bought a dinghy now, would have been picked up foc as soon as out of French waters.
They have no made it easy to be fair. Is PFL form, day 2 test all you need?

Are you going via France? If so, you need French ‘certificate of honour’, Belgian PLF, UK PLF (with day 2 PCR code on it). If staying in Belgium more than 48 hours you need a PCR test as well before arriving
Going by eurostar so I’m assuming so, christ this is a nightmare. Only staying A day and a half so its not too bad.

First game I have missed for quite a few seasons, Covid break excepted. The stress of going to PSG has drained me. Will go to Leipzig though and hopefully restrictions will be eased a little by then.

First game I have missed for quite a few seasons, Covid break excepted. The stress of going to PSG has drained me. Will go to Leipzig though and hopefully restrictions will be eased a little by then.
Even if it stays the same as it is now for Leipzig and it probably will it's not that onerous. 1 German PLF, 1 UK PLF and a day 2 LFT test code. That's it.

From today, you'll need to show your proof of double vaxx (NHS pass) in bars in Brussels according to a pal of mine who lives out there. Add that one to the list of 500 papers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.