Bruges away anyone?

Has anyone pre bought train tickets for Belgium? I need a couple for me and my lad Charleroi to Gent Sunday.

Has anyone used the Trainline App for Belgium? Got it but for Italy it was a right faff using it so bought local.

Has anyone pre bought train tickets for Belgium? I need a couple for me and my lad Charleroi to Gent Sunday.

Has anyone used the Trainline App for Belgium? Got it but for Italy it was a right faff using it so bought local.
Belgiantrain.be/en

I'm flying back from Charleroi on Wednesday and booked on the coach with flibco.

That was the cheaper (and marginally quicker way) at the time

You can add any station back to Brussels on your Eurostar ticket for £20

Even if it stays the same as it is now for Leipzig and it probably will it's not that onerous. 1 German PLF, 1 UK PLF and a day 2 LFT test code. That's it.

Supposed to be some easing of the regulations towards the end of October. We'll wait and see. Already booked for Leipzig and hopefully be buzzing and ready to go.

Supposed to be some easing of the regulations towards the end of October. We'll wait and see. Already booked for Leipzig and hopefully be buzzing and ready to go.
The easing of regulations was announced this week effective 24th October (LFT replaces PCR). Nothing else currently planned. We’re booked two nights for Leipzig too, flight from London - Heathrow to Frankfurt (after Watford on the Sat) then ICE train to Leipzig.

Avoid Trainline if possible, always a big premium on the fares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.