Bruges away anyone?

Missed that one sadly.
I had been to Bucharest before and really liked it but I wouldn’t necessarily rush back to that part of the country.
Even the Romanians I know over here in Manchester give you a creased brow ‘fucking hell, really?!!!’ look when you tell them about your visit to Timosoara. It is like their version of Middlesbrough or Corby, pure traveller country

I had been to Bucharest before and really liked it but I wouldn’t necessarily rush back to that part of the country.
Even the Romanians I know over here in Manchester give you a creased brow ‘fucking hell, really?!!!’ look when you tell them about your visit to Timosoara. It is like their version of Middlesbrough or Corby, pure traveller country
It's a few years since I visited Middlesbrough thankfully.

Picture on shithoise door in airport haha

Attachments

• E0E07595-B733-498D-BE9A-953225D0A2EB.jpeg
    E0E07595-B733-498D-BE9A-953225D0A2EB.jpeg
    659.5 KB · Views: 68
The Poznan wasn't our best idea that night. :-)
It certainly wasn’t with that bleeding Gene Kelly stand we were in. One of my lads insisted I shouldn’t do the Poznań so to shut him up I promised him I wouldn’t. Two minutes later he damn near saved my life.

It certainly wasn’t with that bleeding Gene Kelly stand we were in. One of my lads insisted I shouldn’t do the Poznań so to shut him up I promised him I wouldn’t. Two minutes later he damn near saved my life.
It wasn't a Gene Kelly. It was a big high upper tier behind the goal. The front of it was half glass, therefore totally ruining the view. Worst away end I've ever sat in.

It wasn't a Gene Kelly. It was a big high upper tier behind the goal. The front of it was half glass, therefore totally ruining the view. Worst away end I've ever sat in.
Yes mate I know, I had to bend down to see the opposite goalmouth. I was pissed but it just seemed like they’d thrown it up a couple of days beforehand.

It was actually full 2 inch thick plexiglass, that killed any atmosphere, the guy that fell came from about 6 rows up, hit the glass head first and slid down to the concrete floor, saw him on the coach after, bandaged up like Terry Butcher!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.