Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well he is obviously only remembered for the shit things he's done.
I'm sure every pro footballer at some point in their early career has done the big I am act.

I always remember Trevor Sinclair coming into the Albert pub on hillock when he'd just broke into the blackpool team at 17 and being proper up his own arse and giving the big one, it happens.

Sound as a pound in later life but I'm sure 99.9% of footballers at 17 or 18 are complete nobheads.

Yeah really sound in later life was racist Trev! Utter disgrace those shitbags at the BBC took him back on.

Am in Portugal at the minute and was buying my young fella a Bernardo Portugal kit. Got talking to the guy in the shop and he randomly said that hey were looking forward to Bruno joining city?! Could have just been newspaper talk that they had seen it in but he said the reliable papers over here are saying he’s coming to city.

Am in Portugal at the minute and was buying my young fella a Bernardo Portugal kit. Got talking to the guy in the shop and he randomly said that hey were looking forward to Bruno joining city?! Could have just been newspaper talk that they had seen it in but he said the reliable papers over here are saying he’s coming to city.

Saw that Bernardo has been talking him up as well. Bruno himself has just spoken highly about Pep so these are all signs for me.

Saw that Bernardo has been talking him up as well. Bruno himself has just spoken highly about Pep so these are all signs for me.

Fingers crossed mate, I think he’s ready to make the step up with us.

I was in JD sports in the Traffic Centre last week and the numpty serving me said the Rags were getting De Ligt - said he’d seen it in the Daily Star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.