Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've offered Fernandinho & Gundog new deals. Have they taken them? Until the situation changes, they're both leaving next summer. You seem very certain neither will walk away. Do you have inside info from either player as to what their plans are?

Why is a ban unlikely to happen? Again, do you have inside info either way on what CAS may or may not do?

Blooding an experienced international at LB, into a team of international superstars is one thing. However, are you seriously claiming that potentially losing Silva, Gundog & Fernandinho, & replacing them with Foden, Zinchenko & who ever else we can from the academy makes sense to you?

Let's wait & see if Pep & Txiki agree with you. Somehow I doubt it.
So blooding an “experienced international” in a team full of internationals is ok when it’s at left back? Yet the same player whose natural position is Silva’s isn’t capable of playing there once Silva leaves? Come on lad give it fucking rest.

If I’ve understood your post incorrectly my apologise, if not you’re a bigger fucking mess that our 3rd kit.

do people not think that our amazing backroom team are not planning with future transfers as we speak, watching people argue the toss about what we need to do and why is amazing, city will have everything in hand , no panic buying just incase there is a ban, nice and calm get the right man for the right money, just chill everyone, we don't have eddy woodwank in charge at city.

I've not ignored what you said, I've just questioned why all of a sudden Zinchenko is a potential solution to our impending midfield worries?

Fernandinho has had an injury hit season, which continued into the Copa America & is due to leave next summer.

KDB has had long periods out in every season he's been with us with major injuries.

Silva leaves next summer.

Gundog may possibly leave on a free next summer.

We may have a 2 window ban next summer.

With all of this going on, you're seriously suggesting that we rely heavily on Foden, & use Zinchenko in midfield? This is a solution?

Foden will get more game time this season, but he's NOT David Silva, so for him to replace Silva would mean a huge drop in the effectiveness of our midfield.

We tried all sorts at CDM when Fern was injured...... Everyone apart from Zinchenko. So I ask, why is Zinchenko all of a sudden a solution, when Pep didn't see him as one in CDM once last season?

The one thing we're all certain of is that Silva will leave next season, so why not start the succession planning from now when we can? This is all I'm trying to illustrate mate.
I already told you I think we should bring back a DM to backup Rodri for Fernandinho and Gundogan so I don't get your point on them.

I'm very jealous about what your going to experience next season. Your going to see that this Ukranian kid with terrible rap skills has one of the fastest minds in our squad and has shown he can play midfield for his national team and in his pseudo leftback role for City.

Your going to see that Foden is truly the "Magicians Apprentice".

So for every single question mark that you constantly pose about these 2 players (clearly the players you think are not city quality)... I am jealous for what you will experience next season.

So blooding an “experienced international” in a team full of internationals is ok when it’s at left back? Yet the same player whose natural position is Silva’s isn’t capable of playing there once Silva leaves? Come on lad give it fucking rest.

If I’ve understood your post incorrectly my apologise, if not you’re a bigger fucking mess that our 3rd kit.
You've massively understood it. Blooding ONE experienced international into our team is one thing. Potentially we could need THREE midfield players blooding next summer (Foden partially as he has more experience than our other academy options), and you think this is sensible forward planning?

I can just imagine the scene right now... Txiki, Ferran, Pep & Khaldoon know what's potentially coming, but are just sat there unconcerned whilst keeping their fingers & toes crossed, hoping it all pans out for the best.... NAH! Lol :-)

This is the Manchester City of Sheikh Mansour, not Peter Swales mate.... :-)

I already told you I think we should bring back a DM to backup Rodri for Fernandinho and Gundogan so I don't get your point on them.

I'm very jealous about what your going to experience next season. Your going to see that this Ukranian kid with terrible rap skills has one of the fastest minds in our squad and has shown he can play midfield for his national team and in his pseudo leftback role for City.

Your going to see that Foden is truly the "Magicians Apprentice".

So for every single question mark that you constantly pose about these 2 players (clearly the players you think are not city quality)... I am jealous for what you will experience next season.
I've championed Zinchenko from the day I saw him in a pre-season match 3 years ago. I've championed his never say die spirit & the belief he has in his ability, & no-one could have been more pleased than myself with what he produced for us last season. The way he's handled himself, will hopefully send out the right message to all academy graduates as to what can happen if they properly apply themselves to their craft.

However, last season we also tried Laporte, Walker & Danilo at left back with none particularly impressing. Delph was suffering from injury & a seeming loss of confidence from Guardiola, so in all this adversity Zinchenko emerged. The difference though is that Zinchenko was the best of all the options we had.

When planning, I find it best to plan for the worse case scenario, so that anything better than that then becomes a bonus. Are you seriously suggesting that Pep, Txiki, Ferran & Khaldoon are currently sat there scouring our academy's midfield to possibly replace David Silva, Gundog & Fernandinho for a 60 game season next year?

OK worst case scenario. Which 2 academy products alongside Foden (who isn't ready to replace Silva yet imi) do you suggest we bring through to help fight on all 4 fronts for a full season?

You've massively understood it. Blooding ONE experienced international into our team is one thing. Potentially we could need THREE midfield players blooding next summer (Foden partially as he has more experience than our other academy options), and you think this is sensible forward planning?

I can just imagine the scene right now... Txiki, Ferran, Pep & Khaldoon know what's potentially coming, but are just sat there unconcerned whilst keeping their fingers & toes crossed, hoping it all pans out for the best.... NAH! Lol :-)

After reading that it’s abundantly clear I understood you perfectly the first time, what’s also clear is that you must smoke weed and a lot of it to be this paranoid regarding two players walking away on top of us receiving a transfer ban. All this despite your claims the Sheikh, Khaldoon, Txiki, Ferran & Pep are on top of it all.

Make your mind up pal, it’s one or the other because as far as I can tell we’re not in the market for another midfielder. None of the usual sources are reporting anything really, even made up bullshit stories. We usually get some ideas, clues, a leak or something, even if it’s just a Tolmie or twosips giving us a vague indication of something happening and no more details.

Unless Sane is on the move this deal with not happen because we don't need him. The only position we are a bit light in is centre half and unless players move on then I would say this is pretty much it for this window

After reading that it’s abundantly clear I understood you perfectly the first time, what’s also clear is that you must smoke weed and a lot of it to be this paranoid regarding two players walking away on top of us receiving a transfer ban. All this despite your claims the Sheikh, Khaldoon, Txiki, Ferran & Pep are on top of it all.

Make your mind up pal, it’s one or the other because as far as I can tell we’re not in the market for another midfielder. None of the usual sources are reporting anything really, even made up bullshit stories. We usually get some ideas, clues, a leak or something, even if it’s just a Tolmie or twosips giving us a vague indication of something happening and no more details.
Nope, you still haven't grasped any of what I've said. I've tried, but I can't dumb it down any further for you. However, its really simple bruv..... I'll break it down into a series of simplified questions for you. If you could reply to each question in turn, that would be great.

1. Is there a remote possibility that in 12 months time, City could be facing a transfer ban, along with Silva, Fernandinho & Gundog possibly all leaving? Yes or no?

2. If we don't plan for this remote possibility now & the worst comes to the worst, who will replace Silva, Fernandinho & Gundog internally?

3. If you can name these internal players, are they currently at the level of, or better than Silva, Fernandinho & Gundog?

4. If these internal players aren't as good as Silva, Fernandinho & Gundog, wouldn't you agree we'd essentially be weakening our squad?

5. If the worst came to pass in 12 months time, & it was clear Txiki, Pep, Ferran & Khaldoon knew the remote risks we faced, but did nothing about it, do you believe this to be OK, or would you say our player acquisition team had dropped the ball so to speak?

Nope, you still haven't grasped any of what I've said. I've tried, but I can't dumb it down any further for you. However, its really simple bruv..... I'll break it down into a series of simplified questions for you. If you could reply to each question in turn, that would be great.

3. If you can name these internal players, are they currently at the level of, or better than Silva, Fernandinho & Gundog?

Rodri can replace Fernandinho.

Bernardo can replace David. ( RW can be filled with Sterling or Mahrez ) ( LW between Sane & Raheem )

Foden can replace Gundogan.

Not saying you’re wrong, but you’ve not once considered that our squad is effectively full for non homegrown player.

Next summer, you’re right, we’re likely to lose Silva, Bravo, Fernandinho & possibly Gundogan.
That gives a lot of flexibility, this summer we have little wiggle room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.