BSE is back

Because of Mad Cow Disease I cannot currently give blood in the US because I spent more than 6 months living in the UK from 1980 to 1997 despite not even eating meat since 1986.
The irony being that they had an outbreak more recently than us. But yeah, I think it's a rule everywhere in the world.

I hope that doesn't shove ox cheeks off the supermarket shelves again.
I bough two in Morrisons last night, who would know ass cheeks could be so delicious wrapped in tin foil (covered in black pepper, cayenne pepper, coriander and cumin powder with loads of onions and garlic) then cooked in slow cooker for 8 hours. Served with tortilla crisps, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream in a burrito washed down with a ice cold glass of cactus juice

I bough two in Morrisons last night, who would know ass cheeks could be so delicious wrapped in tin foil (covered in black pepper, cayenne pepper, coriander and cumin powder with loads of onions and garlic) then cooked in slow cooker for 8 hours. Served with tortilla crisps, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream in a burrito washed down with a ice cold glass of cactus juice
Sounds bloody lovely, even if your cut of beef would appear to emanate from the opposite end of the cow than mine. :-)
I will definitely give your recipe a go next time I am looking to give a bit of love to a tough cut of beef though.

Sounds bloody lovely, even if your cut of beef would appear to emanate from the opposite end of the cow than mine. :-)
I will definitely give your recipe a go next time I am looking to give a bit of love to a tough cut of beef though.
Oops was reading the Messi and Mrs BumBum thread earlier

Oops I forgot the holy moly in the recipe

I watched a documentary on this once. It can lay dormant in you for decades with absolutely no sign at all that you’ve got it, and then it can just present itself and make you very seriously ill!

It said, for all we know, everyone who ate meat in the 1980s and 90s in this country has got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.