BSE is back

I bough two in Morrisons last night, who would know ass cheeks could be so delicious wrapped in tin foil (covered in black pepper, cayenne pepper, coriander and cumin powder with loads of onions and garlic) then cooked in slow cooker for 8 hours. Served with tortilla crisps, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream in a burrito washed down with a ice cold glass of cactus juice
I was salivating after reading that - you should do those M&S food adverts

Our next door neighbour caught Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and he died. He always complained of terrible sporadic migraine so maybe it was just lying dormant. He was an excellent semi professional rugby player and used to put it down to a few knocks and bangs.

He didn't rightly know who he was in the latter stages with onset of mental impairment intense dementia and bouts of involuntary movement. I don't think there's a cure for the malady and to this day the treatment remains paliative, but by any stretch of the imagination a dreadful way to check out.

I bough two in Morrisons last night, who would know ass cheeks could be so delicious wrapped in tin foil (covered in black pepper, cayenne pepper, coriander and cumin powder with loads of onions and garlic) then cooked in slow cooker for 8 hours. Served with tortilla crisps, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream in a burrito washed down with a ice cold glass of cactus juice
Ox cheek would also be wonderful done that way.

I do like to cover ass cheeks in cumin as well!

Nice picture of the ox cheeks by the way, they look lovely.

There’s a good recipe out there for liver, fava beans and a nice chianti….Has anyone got a copy of it?? Think it’s from 1991. The year before Football history began.

There’s a good recipe out there for liver, fava beans and a nice chianti….Has anyone got a copy of it?? Think it’s from 1991. The year before Football history began.
Best served outside the Capproni Library

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.