BSWL 2022/23 Chelsea v City 25th September 16.00 (Sky Sports) Match Thread:

E E

ElleBla

BSWL Chelsea v City 25th September:

Last edited by a moderator:
The way this goes is all on what kind of team Taylor picks. If he sticks with the same plan & a similar lineup I think it could be a hammering. However, pick a team with more balance and we could win this. He has to change the defence - Esme was found out last week against an arguably poorer side than Chelsea. Casparji should be right back and I'd consider playing Greenwood at left back as alongside the skipper it looked very poor and there were big holes down the middle. I also hope he makes a call on what he's going to do about Blakstad - she is not a left sided defender. I would also start with just Hemp out wide and load the midfield having Losada in with younger legs around her. You can bring on another winger when the game gets stretched. If he persists with having 4 or 5 players bomb forward it will be easy pickings for them.

We shall learn a lot this weekend and only 2 games in this is a big game for the manager who most of us think is not up to the job.

Arsenal v Spurs, not a male commentator in sight.

Will the same be the case at the next televised mens game, no female commentators?

Not important.

What is important is that some of the female commentators are shit.

However, some of the men are too and some of the male co-commentators are atrocious. If it were all merit based most of them wouldn't be in the job. Pick the best and let them get on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.