BSWL 2022/23 Chelsea v City 25th September 16.00 (Sky Sports) Match Thread:

I've not seen a ball kicked in this game but I would like to see in real time the 'penalty' incident we didn't get. From the still on the OS it looks as though the CFC player couldn't possible have got anything on the ball but a visual. Did Bunny tumble or was she pushed?
Chelsea fan.

It was definitely a foul but contact was outside the box. I felt, and said at the time, that it looked a pen. I'm sure that if the ref had seen it as a foul, she would have awarded a spot kick. That would have been the wrong decision, but in real time from my position on the halfway line I would not have questioned it.

Last edited:
Chelsea fan.

It was definitely a foul but contact was outside the box. I felt, and said at the time, that it looked a pen. I'm sure that if the ref had seen it as a foul, she would have awarded a spot kick. That would have been the wrong decision, but in real time from my position on the halfway line I would not have questioned it.

Abigail Byrne seems to make a few poor decisions when she refs City that seem to always go against City whenever she referees us…. Getting to the point where it can’t be just coincidence. Her performance in the home game against Spurs last season was a mixture of bias and outright incompetence.

Fairly interesting video from Sundays match.

Won't go down well on here, they were all shit you know ;-)

I thought she had a good first half (apart from her finishing), then faded as the chelsea midfield got on top in the early part of the second half, and should have been replaced (by who I know not, as we don't appear to have anyone to replace her really).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.