BSWL 2022/23 City v Arsenal 11th September 19.00 (Sky Sports) Match Thread

Julie Blakstad looked so much better than Leila Ouahabi (our new Spanish recruit). Not sure why we’ve signed Ouahabi who seems to be a wingback not a fullback. Spent 60 minutes up the pitch hugging the touchline and passing to others…..never took anyone on or showed any genuine attacking instinct. We’ve got plenty of that sort of player already!!

Is this match sold out ?
Looking on the website, "tickets from £11" "click here" , yet click on the stadium plan and all blocks "no tickets" !
Also wonder if they will open the terracing up this season ?
Would prefer to stand up if I can.

Is this match sold out ?
Looking on the website, "tickets from £11" "click here" , yet click on the stadium plan and all blocks "no tickets" !
Also wonder if they will open the terracing up this season ?
Would prefer to stand up if I can.
I couldn't buy a ticket on the OS when I clicked on the 'ticket' header or the 'fixtures' bit. Had the same problem saying 'buy tickets' but then wouldn't let you. I eventually got one by clicking on a players picture that said 'tickets'. There were only a few scattered singles. It wasn't easy and I had to keep trying for a week. It was all a bit confusing. Don't know if I got a returned ticket. Good luck with it!

Looks like the Arsenal games Sold Out at the Academy Stadium 5000 capacity I think
300+ left for Liverpool
300+ left for Chelsea
Sold about 28K at the Etihad for the derby (Deducted top tiers not on sale yet 21K and what seats are left 5200)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.