Bt homehub

Le Havre Oswald

I'm having issues with xbox live and one of the suggestions is to make sure the Xbox Mac settings is not being blocked by my router (homehub 3) to do this I need to access my homehub manger but when I type in the thing which accesses this nothing comes up? Just constantly loads. I have no PC, laptop. Just hudl tablet and I phone.

just a suggestion but do you have one of those charging docking stations you can place your controllers into to charge up the batteries?

I was having the same issues a few months ago with my sons xbox live. Was working fine for a year and then it started playing up all the time. Kept logging out of live. Reset router, changed settings, etc etc.... nothing cured it.

We, sorry, father christmas bought my son one of those controller docking stations and we found out that was interfering with the wireless signal from my router to my sons bedroom. i unplugged it and live has been working 100% fine ever since. i have since plugged the station back into his xbox but moved it as far away from his box as possible and he hasnt once had problems with his live.

i had the idea from a neighbour who was having issues and it turned out their problem was caused by a baby monitor interfering with the wifi signal.

maybe worth having a look around for any electrical items that could be causing interference??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.