BT Sport 19/20

Binned them today following their £4 per month hike. £6 per month multi room fee and £6 per month for HD. Didn't stop the charges during sport lock down either. This is the 3rd attempt as they take more than 30 minutes to answer their phones. Incompetent, thieving bastards. Well rid.

ahhhh.. that feels better.
And their so-called pundits hate us , i’m baffled why any City fan would give our enemies money .

Just send their advert BT are advertising their football package for 25 quid with football clips of crowds being at matches. Now I might be nick picking but that isnt a true advert as crowds wont be at the matches they are covering, so it misleading as matches without fans is crap !

Binned them today following their £4 per month hike. £6 per month multi room fee and £6 per month for HD. Didn't stop the charges during sport lock down either. This is the 3rd attempt as they take more than 30 minutes to answer their phones. Incompetent, thieving bastards. Well rid.

ahhhh.. that feels better.
Good skills mate, I did the same and felt like the Bisto kid as soon as I’d stopped the deal with the robbing cunts ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.