BT Sport 19/20

This is a worrying trend on 'ere. We had people praising Gary Nutter on this forum not so long ago. Anyone petitioning the 'Gongs Office' and putting the Wolf of Leytonstone's name forward for a knighthood?

After we've just destroyed united on telly I'd much rather watch ex-rag pundits have to talk everyone through it in mental anguish than an ex-blue.

And I stand by the Rio comment!

After we've just destroyed united on telly I'd much rather watch ex-rag pundits have to talk everyone through it in mental anguish than an ex-blue.

And I stand by the Rio comment!

It's a front, AB. They really want us to emulate Bolton or Bury. We are the same. He has some element of professional broadcasting about him now he's done it for a season or two, but he's still one of a long line of meedya Rag bastard and I can't find anything to like about him!

They really need to get rid of hoddle when pep got booked he said " u cant get away with talking to refeeres like that" he must have some incredible hearing

Disgrace last night,they back the other english teams to the hilt but not us,they kept saying atalanta need to pepper our goal and really test ky out
I noticed that. They always seem to be willing the other team to score, whether that's the premier league or champions league and last night Fletcher and the Scouse gobshite only sprung to life once atalanta scored.
It's so blatant the difference of style they do for our games that it's just the norm now.

I noticed that. They always seem to be willing the other team to score, whether that's the premier league or champions league and last night Fletcher and the Scouse gobshite only sprung to life once atalanta scored.
It's so blatant the difference of style they do for our games that it's just the norm now.
I just don't know what their problem is,they should get behind every team in the cl not just the media darlings

Disgrace last night,they back the other english teams to the hilt but not us,they kept saying atalanta need to pepper our goal and really test ky out

I was questioning whether or not Fletcher was English or not during that game,like you say any other English club would have been different,it's as though they expect us to hammer every side we play,he's a wanker,as for the clown at side of him...…………………….

I just don't know what their problem is,they should get behind every team in the cl not just the media darlings
Me neither. We are just not accepted like the others for whatever reasons and you could play city bingo coming up with why nobody likes us.
But I noticed last night and the difference really struck me on how shit they are with us.
Fuck them.

I was questioning whether or not Fletcher was English or not during that game,like you say any other English club would have been different,it's as though they expect us to hammer every side we play,he's a wanker,as for the clown at side of him...…………………….
Commentators should at least be able to hide their bias out of basic professionalism though personally I tend not to support other English teams in the CL as they're mostly clubs I have little time for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.