BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

We should’ve known what was coming when they started off by saying “everyone will be supporting arsenal today”. Absolutely disgraceful, the worst commentary I think I’ve heard
Agree, the worst and most biased commentary I've ever heard. Wonder if the top execs ever appraise pundit performance ?

This thread sums up exactly why myself and so many blues use IPTV, haven't bought a newspaper for years or pay Sly or BT Spite a penny.

Having Planet of the Apes Man Tarquin Keown and Dipper McPointy on commentary with ex Rag Camelgob in the studio says it all.

Not only are they all bitter biased twats but they're not professional enough to be objective.

This shower of shit are stealing a living but then again McPointy was the biggest wage thief I've ever seen in a sky blue shirt.

Their salty tears are delicious.
Steve McMahon says hi...

I seriously don’t know what they got so heated about ........... the ederson challenge was non conclusive so how could it be given ........ the other one clearly showed a shirt pull and a dangling of a leg even without the fall it was a pen .........I bet camelgob didn’t pull Ronaldo and his theatrics to bits ,......... just keep doing what your doing and spoil these twats Saturday nights :) it hurts that there beloved clubs Arsenal/ Man U have become living in the past clubs............ when you start going down the crowds/ history path then you really do k ow your in bother
I was winding a Rag up yesterday whose obsessed with talking about empty seats about all the empty seats at their relegation battle v Burnley.

He played the "we'll always be bjgger than ickle citeh" card which I knew he would.

I told him he could keep telling himself that when they're playing a team of farmers from Kazakhstan in the Europa Conference League next season.

Main reason why i dont subscribe to any sports station. Watch non english stream then Flick into here at half time and again at full time. Dont need some ex dipper, cockney or rag who could never make it as a manager telling me about the game and even worse pay for the privilage.

Let's be honest , what the media want is a close title race so expect all of them (except those affiliated with City) to be biased against us for the rest of the season and beyond

Can only echo what others have said. I can understand studio pundits being (told to be) partisan for clicks but the commentators should be impartial.

Either of known or mctwataman is a disgrace, but both of them together is an agenda.

Prove me wrong.

Dixon played over 600 games for Arsenal. He's London based and has been since he joined them from Stoke, never shown any interest in coming back to Manchester. They're 'his' club and 'his' fanbase and given the choice of alienating us or the Gooners then it's no contest.
A decent football pundit has the ability to reign in their bias , couldnt give a shiny shite if Dixon loves Arsenal its a pundits responsibility to be impartial , and hardly any of the 'istree clubs ex-players can even dream of being impartial , because of the jealousy and envy of our club achievements and it gets right under their skin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.