BT Sport

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by oddfellows, 15 Mar 2016.

1. TheRisingoftheNorth

TheRisingoftheNorth

It's the pundits who kill it for me. Owen, Scholes, Ferdinand, Hargreaves - all dreadful at what they do, and most of them praying for City to get beat.

2. BlueRon7

BlueRon7

Agree and it's not just because City are out.. I've thought it for a good few years.

Seeing those backstabbing Leicester City players turning it on and winning when they got Ranieri sacked.. they are making millions a month and are the reason working class folk are getting priced out from football yet they choose when to "turn it on"... disgusting.

3. CC1

CC1

Yep - another section of the media "owned" by the scum

4. chaddblue

chaddblue

BT Sport bellend to Mourinho "How does it feel to be the only team from Manchester left in Europe".... just fuck off

5. waspish

waspish

That pundit is an embarrassment! Who with anything about them come up with this question its like scum.tv

6. yeseye

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    Was his reply similar to what he said a couple of years ago when Rafa won it with Chelsea?
    'When I returned, I felt the experience of Chelsea playing Europa League was not good,' Mourinho said in a BT Sport documentary. 'The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club.

'It is not good for a big club to go there and win it.

7. chaddblue

chaddblue

Mourinho surprisingly didn't gloat like he usually does and said he was disappointed because it's bad for England and it means City are another team above them only playing 1 game a week

However in the rest of his interview he was the normal bellend

8. City Raider

City Raider

That's so small time even rags will be squirming

9. Pep's Army

Pep's Army

All the pundits are clowns

10. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

Only Hargreaves is half decent.
    The rest are uneducated,illiterate,ill considered,hateful,spiteful morons who can hardly string two coherent words together.
    If they couldn't kick a ball,one would be in prison the others flipping burgers.
    Ferdinand is a proven drug test dodger ffs !!