BT Sport

I didn’t watch it on BT but just watched the BT highlights in my phone and that was bad enough.

Mcmnmnmnmnnman for the penalty groaned “nooooooooo.... he went down before he was touched”.

Mcmnmnmnamn a n for the red card “he’s dived there”.

Mcmn near the end “this isn’t the Real Madrid of old”.
He actually said 'Noooooo' 'Noooooooooooooooooo'. Scouse twat.

Shithouses tonite,non stop about madrid,what they can do to beat us,jizzing at the subs
Mcpointy immediately said gabby dived
Blah blah
Like a funeral post match,this madrid team is not the team of old,downplaying our performance
We are the only english team they do not support
Getting cancelled tomorrow
Course it is Kaz

Shithouses tonite,non stop about madrid,what they can do to beat us,jizzing at the subs
Mcpointy immediately said gabby dived
Blah blah
Like a funeral post match,this madrid team is not the team of old,downplaying our performance
We are the only english team they do not support
Getting cancelled tomorrow

And make sure you tell 'em the reason why.

Quite weird... I ended up watching the BT stream as my usual channels of choice were buffering. No fan obviously, but, tonight I really didn't notice any 'over the top' analysis.

Maybe the win and a couple of pints of Stella helped.

We were at Mrs Vienna’s daughter’s tonight and only had the sound on for the second half and switched off as soon as the game finished.

I thought both of them were very pro-City and to moan about them is nit-picking.

I don’t want to listen to pundits, who are up our arses, like they are with the rags and Littlewoods; I just want them to give us a fair crack of the whip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.