BT Sport

Watched the match live and then the highlights show, live Mcpointy shouts that Jesus had dived for the Ramos incident, during the highlight show this seemed to have been edited out, make you wonder why
He's another dickhead that comes out with the 1st thing that comes into his head,it's like he's in his own living room with his mates when he speaks

Quite weird... I ended up watching the BT stream as my usual channels of choice were buffering. No fan obviously, but, tonight I really didn't notice any 'over the top' analysis.

Maybe the win and a couple of pints of Stella helped.

I think there's a lot of over sensativity imho.
Yes, they're ****s and hate us but we moan about every match every referee, every commentator and I think we're so used to being treat like bellends that we go a bit overboard on most occasions.

Watched the match live and then the highlights show, live Mcpointy shouts that Jesus had dived for the Ramos incident, during the highlight show this seemed to have been edited out, make you wonder why

It has been edited. He definitely said that Jesus dived

Last edited:
I think there's a lot of over sensativity imho.
Yes, they're ****s and hate us but we moan about every match every referee, every commentator and I think we're so used to being treat like bellends that we go a bit overboard on most occasions.

If you’d written some instead of most, I’d have agreed with you.

Desperate for a VAR push in the back for the 1st and a Dive at the Pen, maybe pandering to the Red Gruesome twosome armchair fans. The vast majority of other clubs fans happy for an English team to cuff Los Blancos don't seem to be their target audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.