BT Sport

I posted on the media thread he also moaned ‘nooooo’ when he saw the replay of the Sterling pen incident
Yeah, I didn't watch it on BT Sports but I've since watched some highlights that someone's put together and he does, followed by claiming he went down before the contact until the main commentator basically overrules him and says it was a clear penalty and then he suddenly agrees. And his first comment after the foul for the red card? "I think he's dived Fletch, hasn't he?" What a fucking joke this man is. Just commenting what he want to be the case rather than what is actually the case. It's often the person's initial comment that shows their bias and then they suddenly realise what their job is and become a bit more reasonable.

Yeah, I didn't watch it on BT Sports but I've since watched some highlights that someone's put together and he does, followed by claiming he went down before the contact until the main commentator basically overrules him and says it was a clear penalty and then he suddenly agrees. And his first comment after the foul for the red card? "I think he's dived Fletch, hasn't he?" What a fucking joke this man is. Just commenting what he want to be the case rather than what is actually the case. It's often the person's initial comment that shows their bias and then they suddenly realise what their job is and become a bit more reasonable.

Let's not forget he was silent for Gabriel's goal, the first words out of his mouth was to emphasize Gabby's push that the Madrid players were appealing for, followed by criticism of Courtois for not saving it.

Let's not forget he was silent for Gabriel's goal, the first words out of his mouth was to emphasize Gabby's push that the Madrid players were appealing for, followed by criticism of Courtois for not saving it.
Probably got blue specs on but it appeared to me that in the highlights package Ramos was backing into Jesus.

He’s an absolute whopper, part of one of the least charismatic squads in City’s recent history. He was awful to watch and it was so annoying knowing you’d paid your hard earned towards this nobs massive pay packet each week

BBC News Channel 5 am rolling ticker - SPORT: Lyon 1 Juve 0 Dele Ali Charged over virus post, guess it was all a dream last night.

That's the rolling ticker but they have just done a report and shown some of the Pep post match interview on the sports section.

He’s an absolute whopper, part of one of the least charismatic squads in City’s recent history. He was awful to watch and it was so annoying knowing you’d paid your hard earned towards this nobs massive pay packet each week
Yep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.