BT Sport

He wasn't even backing into him, he just missed his header so he was leaning back. Jesus put his arms out and touched his back, but there's no way you could claim it as a push.
Thanks, so if Jesus pushed then Ramos would have fallen AWAY from Jesus not into him - seems like the "jealous lot" will clutch at anything to distract from our great performance.
On a different note, on one of the after match video clips they turned up the volume on the commentator's response to Real's goal - the noise could have had a demoralising impact on our guys, instead it inspired them.

He’s an absolute whopper, part of one of the least charismatic squads in City’s recent history. He was awful to watch and it was so annoying knowing you’d paid your hard earned towards this nobs massive pay packet each week
NO!, he was just a cnut, who laughed in the face of supporters who contributed to his enormously inflated contract, which was only eclipsed by his enormous inflated ego.
I would also add, that this cnut is also detested and despised by his own beloved dipper fans, says everything.

Was originally watching via tnt last night until the feed went dead. Had to change to BT.....

it was a total joke. Both commentary were more focused on what Madrid had to do and change in order to score, but the way that prick commentated last night was in your face bias

And the panel were distraught we won if we are being honest, as they were all flat as fuck

fuck uefa
Fuck bt
Fuck mcpointy

I thought they were better than usual, better in that they made a few positive comments, still managed to get their snide little digs in though, then again, it was background noise and I wasn't paying that much attention a lot of the time.

Anybody that still pays for these idiots deserve everything they get.
No, anybody who can't use a mute button deserves everything they get.
People know the commentators and pundits will spew bile for 90 minutes yet they still listen! How the fuck do these people manage in the ground without a commentator?

I thought BT were disgraceful throughout - Fletcher and McPointy willing Real to do better all the way through, and it was like someone had dropped something nasty in the studio after the game. We know where we stand but by God they don't half make it obvious.

Anyway fuck 'em. What a performance by the lads and Pep. We just need to finish the job in 3 weeks time.

I thought BT were disgraceful throughout - Fletcher and McPointy willing Real to do better all the way through, and it was like someone had dropped something nasty in the studio after the game. We know where we stand but by God they don't half make it obvious.

Anyway fuck 'em. What a performance by the lads and Pep. We just need to finish the job in 3 weeks time.
I know Mcmanananananam played for Real but he was screaming like a home and away ultra to get Bale on.
And did anyone notice his glitch out?
We had the ball 1st half and suddenly he says: "what about that result for Rangers in Braga Fletch?"
It was like some old soak just having memory flashback!!!!!!

After the first ten minutes I turned to my lad and said "BT do know City are playing ?" . All BT commentary talked about was RM this, RM that.
Plus the show started with Lineker saying with Citys two year ban this etc etc it took him at least 5 minutes before he said City are appealing the ban
Camel mouth was just being camel mouth, Hart was sometimes pro City but than realised he had to play the tune my saying Jesus gave a push and the sending of might not have been. But I have learnt not to play much attention to the crap they say !

I did think I had turn into the Spanish coverage of the game and not British Telecom. You would think with a name of British Telecom they would back the British team 100% not RM this RM that again and again

Camel mouth said pre match that City havent got my fans .....could put that down to City v Utd banter .....dont think it was, and is something he should say of air !

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.