BT Sport

I assume the Head of BT Sport Simon Green, since he was forced to apologise on twitter, that he might have had a word or three about it. But I agree they have had their arses kicked, and not having to suffer that Ginger (see you next tuesday) is a bonus in itself.
Didn't know about the apology. The Mirror, of all publications, has posted quite a scathing report on BT's coverage of City. They say that Ferdinand said he wants us to lose. What a horrible ****.

Didn't know about the apology. The Mirror, of all publications, has posted quite a scathing report on BT's coverage of City. They say that Ferdinand said he wants us to lose. What a horrible ****.

To be fair the Beano says that Ferdinand was once a footballer

We where poor tonight but at the end of the day we did what we had too,if this had been any other English team they would have praised them for basically controlling the game as the job had been done first leg...
0=0 against Real - and you think that's poor? WTF? We'll take the chance of away goals back to theirs. That wasn't their plan tonight - I can guarantee you that.

Watched the game back last night.....did City make their point by giving BT the smallest room they possibly could to broadcast from? They just about managed to fit the chairs in.

I know. The Mirror! Who'd have thought they would articulate the feeling City fans have towards BT so well. They've got this spot on. Good to see a national run with this story. I understand that there was none of the childish snideness you would expect from a United fanzine, and we have come to expect from BT, last night. If a fanzine does it it's fine as they are partizan and would not be routinely read by opposing fans. Perhaps that Mr Green has started to do his job and insist his pundit team look at each club objectively and without the bile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.