BT Sport

Gonna fuck these planks off early next week, probably along with Sky.

Can someone PM me the basics of setting up a different box/set-up that will get the same programmes and what is required please?

I'd still like to be able to record stuff as I work long hours.

Well I would not say that, but Im just been watching city video compilations (WELOVEMCFC) from the distant past and I felt very connected to my club and my blue brethren. It makes the rejection more painful.
It can't be that painful, otherwise you'd change course. Pain has a very effective way of imposing itself on one's perpective of the wider world.

It can't be that painful, otherwise you'd change course. Pain has a very effective way of imposing itself on one's perpective of the wider world.

Wise words GDM but you should only change course if you actually believe something and not follow to suit others. It is one of the founding principles of being a blue bloodymindedness. Thats why I think its great people are cancelling their subscriptions, because they are following their beliefs

Gonna fuck these planks off early next week, probably along with Sky.

Can someone PM me the basics of setting up a different box/set-up that will get the same programmes and what is required please?

I'd still like to be able to record stuff as I work long hours.
Best way I think if you can find a good card share is to buy a box that way you are still watching all the sky and bt channels without paying them a single penny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.