BT Sport

I'd bloody love it if the Dippers got knocked out tomorrow and we were England's only remaining team in Europe. The cunts at BT, Sky and the BBC are holding on to Liverpool for dear life after all their other darlings got embarrassed, so it's about time hey had that taken away from them as well so they can't even pretend that the Europa League matters to them anymore.

He's explained it was aimed at the two gobshites in the studio. Makes sense. If he'd have delivered the line with a bit of humour it may have come across better but looking at the ****, humour doesn't seem part of his repertoire. Doesn't absolve BT sports of being a shit snivelling den of cockroaches. Nothing will change that.

I'm a firm believer that we are routinely shit on but I can't believe people needed him to explain that.

Maybe don't have two ex rags as on a show that will be talking about us then.

Last English team in the champions league.
First time in the semi's

How's about having a pro City panel just for fucking once!

Or at the very least a neutral panel.

The guys at BT clearly don't like I us. Saying that, I think it's obvious that the remark was targeted at the rag pundits.

well they should'nt be fuckin pundits then .disgracefull from all involved

It's not so much that they're rag pundits, it's the fact that they are terrible pundits. They seem to lack any real charisma for the role and can't separate bias from analysing. Neville is a rag but he's a far better pundit than Ferdinand or Scholes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.