BT Sport

Behave yourself. They had a choice of 106 goals to choose from scored by the premier league champions, some of them a work of art, yet they show our otherwise outstanding keeper making a rare mistake in one of only two defeats.
Do you think that if someone was advertising a ppv Anthony Joshua upcoming fight, theyd concentrate solely on clips of him being put on his arse?
Totally different.
Why do you think they chose that clip then?

Totally different.

To appeal to their huge liverpool fan base audience, and please their scouse pundits?
Anyway, just phoned bt to sack them off at the weekend, so thankfully I wont have to risk seeing those sorts of adverts any more.

Totally different.
Exactly the same.
Concentrating on the flaws of something almost flawless.
You know perfectly well why they choose not just to show Liverpool or Utd scoring but scoring against us. You like to throw accusations of paranoia around, as you have for a long time, but how can it be paranoia if it’s actually there for all to see?

Behave yourself. They had a choice of 106 goals to choose from scored by the premier league champions, some of them a work of art, yet they show our otherwise outstanding keeper making a rare mistake in one of only two defeats.
Do you think that if someone was advertising a ppv Anthony Joshua upcoming fight, theyd concentrate solely on clips of him being put on his arse?
Wasting your time. It's the raison d'etre of some to deny the obvious and label the rest of us as paronoid. I don't believe it's a conspriacy but it's certainly a unrepresentative false narrative that wouldn't be applied if other teams had been successful. Whether it's for marketing purposes or it's just some sad spotty full kit dipper/spuds or nited fan working in production; it's bias and not a true relflection.

Exactly the same.
Concentrating on the flaws of something almost flawless.
You know perfectly well why they choose not just to show Liverpool or Utd scoring but scoring against us. You like to throw accusations of paranoia around, as you have for a long time, but how can it be paranoia if it’s actually there for all to see?
BBC, in advertising tonight’s game (which they don’t even have the rights to) has Palace v Liverpool from 2014 when they drew 3-3, ending their title hopes.

Guess they’ve not got the memo.

BBC, in advertising tonight’s game (which they don’t even have the rights to) has Palace v Liverpool from 2014 when they drew 3-3, ending their title hopes.

Guess they’ve not got the memo.
They’re advertising A game between palace and dippers. That’s the most significant encounter between the TWO teams. It’s not the same as advertising a season long product by showing the near perfect performers fucking up and getting beat by the media wank sock.
I don’t think I’ll ever understand how the likes of you and frank can see us get misrepresented and have our achievements diluted or dismissed, while others get plaudits and say it’s ok.
As has been previously pointed out though, it’s a waste of time with some people though.

I’m just wondering why, after us breaking scoring records, setting points records, number of wins records and only losing twice in the pl, bt (and sky) choose to show a clip of us conceding a goal in a game we lost to advertise their product?

Yeah, we’ve wondered that too.

But I suppose it wouldn’t do to upset the buswrecker-loving masses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.