BT to charge everyone extra £5 For BT sport

Bigg Bigg Blue

In a hole that just keeps getting deeper.
Team supported
Manchester City
Was reading last night on a site on Facebook ( yes I know ) but it was saying that BT are to make an announcement saying that the cost of watching BT sport will increase by £5 per month and people who get it free with BT broadband will also have to pay £5 per month.
If this is true they can fuck off as I pay enough out as it is.

Well in my contract I'm sure it says free for 12 months. (And then I have to keep renewing to get it free. I won't be paying, Sky is expensive but at least they have decent-ish commentators, BT is so poor the only way I'd have it is if it's free.

Was reading last night on a site on Facebook ( yes I know ) but it was saying that BT are to make an announcement saying that the cost of watching BT sport will increase by £5 per month and people who get it free with BT broadband will also have to pay £5 per month.

Like it was going to stay free forever............. thats capitalism I am afraid my friend - all those who knock the BBC and the license fee as a tax always ignore that pay tv is far more expensive and although there is more choice the ability to maintain a wide level of interest through consumption is curtailed by subscription costs. Advert funded TV is one other way but you do have to put up with the pesky ad breaks to accommodate it - and Clive Tydlesley

Can't believe people still pay for sky/virgin/BT when a bit of research and 45 quid would stop you paying these clowns a single penny...

And you're surprised?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.