" BUCK UP "

john blue

If mancini at the start of the season would have said, we will fail to get in the last 16 of the champions league, BUT, we will be undefeated, break more records that soft mick, and play some great football,AND, AND, HUMILIATE UTD TO THE TUNE OF 6-1, ( SHOULD HAVE BEEN 10. ) what woud you have picked. ? know where i stand. ! come on you blues.

john blue said:
If mancini at the start of the season would have said, we will fail to get in the last 16 of the champions league, BUT, we will be undefeated, break more records that soft mick, and play some great football,AND, AND, HUMILIATE UTD TO THE TUNE OF 6-1, ( SHOULD HAVE BEEN 10. ) what woud you have picked. ? know where i stand. ! come on you blues.

Once we are winning the league and pots regular the CL will follow.

I'm really not happy with the Thursday night games fookin with our league form hopefully it won't come to that.

Which makes it even more maddening that we can get the right team selection in those games then blow it in the most important game of the season so far. But, you are right we are doing exceptionally well in the league.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
john blue said:

Once we are winning the league and pots regular the CL will follow.

I'm really not happy with the Thursday night games fookin with our league form hopefully it won't come to that.

Just thinking of the experience the younger players will get and how that will benefit the club.

john blue said:

I am a massive supporter of Mancini but he did clearly state on many occasions that the three absolute targets for this season was 1) 3rd or higher in the Premiership - 2) another piece of silverware - 3) To qualify through to the knock out stages of the CL.

He clearly fucked up at Napoli with the team selection and continues to have some kind of phobia about any European football since his time at Inter.

Hopefully, this is yet another good lesson for him and as as per his mantra - to IMPROVE all the time, hopefully he will listen to his own advice.

What a season it has been so far,but i feel so gutted i think last nights game was the second biggest game in our history so far,the good news is with the team we have and the spirit within that team we will have many more opportunities to rewrite our history.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:27 pm --<br /><br />Would hate to think with Arsenal already through and us having to win that it will impact his team selection for the carling cup,would love to beat arsenal in this game even though it is not the biggest comp left, would be great especially as it is arsenal and they will be lording it after tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.