Buckfast

I like it. Not had it for years though. I remember years ago being in Blackpool with about 10 mates and got talking to this mental gang from Glasgie. All carrying bottles of the stuff. They were giving each other mad dares to do and they were doing them. So we got involved and got one of em to climb up to the top of the steps to the bridge near the avalanche ride and piss onto the path below. Quick as a flash(pardon the pun) he was up their strides down pissin. Within seconds about 5 big security fuckers come from nowhere and ran up to grab him.. he then proceeded to run around the pleasure beach with his trousers around his ankles being chased keystone kops style. One of the funniest things I've ever seen. Anyway, he eventually got caught and put into a van with all the mad Jack McClappitys going mad trying to get him out.. we thought it was best we just slipped away after starting the 3rd world war. That's what Buckfast reminds me of.

Calling @Magicpole to the tramp juice thread.
I have told you fuckers a million times, I’m too classy for such a beverage. I’m a Malt whisky man. Think of my glorious hair and debonair demeanour. My wit and intelligence for fuck sake.

I will tell you if my first time tasting this horrid stuff. I was going to an away game on our supporters bus. I wouid have been about 17 and at the time looked really young, I hated it then but am thankful now as my pals look like they are wearing old man Halloween masks and I’m still fucking delicious.

Anyway, going to away games back then was all about have a good drink, playing cards and taking the piss. Some of the older guys would have a full box of the stiluff, 12 bottles and I was offered a swig. My first thought was it tasted a bit like chocolate. ‘My second that I would probably never buy a bottle. I haven’t. It’s fucking awful. Turns out I have a much more discerning palate, that has served me well.

I remember finding out my sons would occasionally have it. I felt betrayed and considered sending them to a finishing school.

Fine malts and good wines. Beers need to be on point too. It’s the way I roll. I owe it to my hair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.