Budgeting supermarket shopping costs

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Trying to save money at the moment and looking to try and budget our supermarket shopping

Going to try and do a weekly or every ten day Home delivery and just shop local for milk, bread and fresh fruit and veg.
Ideally £40 to £50 for the online shop so no delivery charges.

Anyone switched more to homemade delivery and do you think it helps save money?
I'm a bit of an impulse buyer so end up with much more than needed when we go for a whir round supermarket.
How much do you budget a month for your shopping?
Any tips to make the pounds go a little further for food shopping?

TIA

no delivery charge? which supermarket offers that little gem?

You can get delivery saver with tesco but getting a slot is more difficult , morrisons are the lowest i have found and easy to gets lots , they often dont have what you want but the subs are very close to it

Or you could try aldi and lidl and curb your buying things you dont need

100% agree with you that if you do online you’ll not add shit you don’t need to your trolley. Only thing I don’t like is they don’t check the shit they put in your order is long dated like you or I would.

Tips for saving? depends what you like to eat mate. I think you can live well and cheaply if you’re prepared to cook.

Why would someone want to have home delivery?
You’ll save a hell of a lot more if you go by yourself, walk around the shop choosing items carefully. Remember make sure to get what you need for the month. Don’t be shy on filling the trolley as it’ll be a while until you return.
On the way to the checkouts, take a detour via the exit doors and save yourself a fortune!

Why would someone want to have home delivery?
You’ll save a hell of a lot more if you go by yourself, walk around the shop choosing items carefully. Remember make sure to get what you need for the month. Don’t be shy on filling the trolley as it’ll be a while until you return.
On the way to the checkouts, take a detour via the exit doors and save yourself a fortune!
Blimey Richard Madeley on Bluemoon, who would have thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.