Bullying at work

The bully manager twat is clearly clueless. She has no idea that she can't actually do what she just did in a room full of witnesses. Even more amazing given that the NHS is full of union types. Make a complaint on this alone, no problem at all, no-one is paid do be demeaned, full-stop, never mind in a room full of people.

Advice for anyone, next time a boss tries to pick on you in a room full of people, acting all like they run the place and that you are, because of professional hierarchy, somehow their actual human inferior. Simply interupt, state clearly "Excuse me, if you are speaking to me right now as my manager, then I am not willing to continue this conversation without a member of HR present. if you are not speaking to me as my manager, please accompany me off business premises, and we will conclude this conversation in private." - then enjoy watching them bottle it in front of the very audience they tried to humiliate you in front of.

Stay calm in these situations if in front of witnesses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.